help me pick out a kitty to adopt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally!
smile.gif

Sabrina is gorgeous. She looks like a sweet lil puddy.
You know you'll love her just as much as Ferris.
I know the line that swung your vote too
This pretty lapsitter just LOVES attention!! haha
This thread makes me smile.
Thats such an awesome site too. She's a calico
biggrin.gif

I just had to come back and say...rotfl
Zoomerang96's advice to you "...just get one that doesn't have malaise..." is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Picking an adult cat is very kind of you! They often don't get the attention/adoption that they should.

yeah, i agree. the one i like the best is seven years old and i bet no one would've adopted her by the time i could get up there to adopt her if i could. the only problem is, she'd probably be gone by then anyway since i can't get up there till late june.
frown.gif

and i don't think my parents will let me get another cat, even on the provision that my husband and i will treat this as our cat, taking to the vet, etc.
frown.gif
frown.gif

------------------
i like the highlife and the lowlife. it's just the bit in between i find boring.
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

Sabrina..I just met a cat called Sabrina....

That's great Wanderer, she's a lucky kitty.
I saw your topic yesterday and laughed later when I read our local newspaper, the Garfield strip really summed up the difference between cats and dogs... in 3 frames.

Which is what I wish to comment on here. I love cats but can't have one where I live. But I have 2 dogs a rottweiller x german shepherd and a long haired chihuahua. You mentioned you were thinking of getting a shepherd or a boxer. I would go for the boxer mate. Shepherds are so large, if they become ill it can get expensive AND they shed and shed and shed, hair, by the truckload it seems.It just depends how much time you have I suppose.
I have owned many pets, creatures great and small, but I have never had one as wonderful as my chihuahua. He the dearest companion,a wonderful guard dog, easy to take anywhere in the car, quick to bath and groom, but it's his personality I love the most. He is almost 4 but still very playful, hilarious, very cat-like.

Anyway, whatever you choose, enjoy giving and receiving the love
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom