Help me out computer geeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
My computer for the last 2 or 3 months has viewed Interference with every image as a red x. Every kind of image is just a red X and it only happens when I'm on interference and it's not fixing itself so I need to know how to restore the images back to normal.

I had this and still have it. I think it has to do with NIS but I don't know how to resolve it. Ask TheSoulfullMofo, who might know more.

I dont know which version is being used here so cannot say anything for sure, but one can easily configure the firewall or other proxy settings(if applicable) to modify the properties of filters. Usually these are in the "tools".

[Propaganda] Mozilla Firebird 0.6, is the best browser to date[/Propaganda]

I discovered another setting ...

It might be this....if you are viewing newmedia in internet explorer it might just be your security settings on your browser.
On you rinternet explorer toolbar;
tools>internet options>advanced>put a check in the select box for "view pictures"...that way previously unviewable pics will display for you. :wave:

:banghead: how did i miss this thread?

Now I've got NIS '03.

In general, go to OPTIONS for Internet Security... and go the place where you can manually control web access/web content for particular web addresses...

If you don't see forum.interference.com in the WEB CONTENT TAB, type it in manually...

and then click on PERMIT for every option in the GLOBAL SETTING SUBTAB.

everything from allowing information about your browser and visited sites to allowing animated images, scripts, and flash animation...

That's how I got it to work a long time ago...

Lemme repeat: Manually configure your NIS to permit and allow everything that relates to forum.interference.com

That's all I can say...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom