Help me name our new puppy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scratch: I can't come up with anything decent.. I agree with Liam though. That would be a cute name :cute:

How about shithead? That's what my puppy is most of the time. :wink:

Seriously, how about Blondie? As in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

I've always like people names for dogs - my lab is Harry (he came with this name too). My last dog years ago was Derry, after derryloughan in mayo where my grandfather was from. My random little pets (birds, fish etc...) have always been named after musicians. I have a fish named Foo. Guess where I got it. :D

when I was in kindergarden we got a black lab and I wanted to name it Blackhead (because it had a black head!) and I could not understand why my parents wouldn't let me!

I guess the moral of this story is that you should name your dog Yellow Head.

bsp77 said:
How about shithead? That's what my puppy is most of the time. :wink:

Love it! :drool:

Mine is a part-time shithead (especially during those must-smell-fence-post-at-any-cost moments at walk-time). Other times, she's "Silly." Hardcore.

I'd recommend going with something special about your dog. My dog's name is Coco. She's brown in colour. I know, I know--you're saying shouldn't it be Cocoa? Well, technically, yes. However, her middle name is Nut, which is very fitting of her personality.

If your dog is good at rolling over, you could call him Rollie; a rock-eating habit...Stone. There's a very corny pattern here, but the bottom-line is that it's great to have a story about the name.

angelordevil said:

That would actually be pretty hilarious.

How about Finnigan? That was the dog's name on a children's show I loved here in Canada.

:D

My cousin had a doberman she called Kevin. Then a few years later she had a son and called him Bo-Alloitious (spelling? :reject: ) or something. Way to go, Jenny!
:lol:

What's your actual name, JCOSTER?
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom