help me! my kittens need names...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
so I got 2 kittens last wednesday... a brother and sister...

and they still dont have names :eek:

sooooo... i need help choosing

so far, i've thought of

Jeremy & Jemima ( kids off chitty bang bang )
Jack & Sydney (alias)
Piper & Leo (charmed)
Ariel & Sebastian (disneys little mermaid)
Buffy & Spike (btvs)

random names,

girl: Lily, Daisy, Izzy, Star, Jude (hey jude), Ruby (tuesday), Boo (monsters inc), Erin (shore), Missy (bring it on), Lara (croft), Madonna, Mary-Kate :)D)...

boy: Oliver, Oscar, Dizzy (for a girl too), Louis (louis louis...), Levi, Sid (6 dinner sid), Jack (jumping jack flash), Paddy (mccarthy), Minstrel (boy), Sparky (palastry), Charlie ...

so far only have pic of boy cat as brother took it with camera phone, my digicam wont work... but they both look almost identical...

heres a pic of "boy kitten"

boy1.jpg

sooo... can anyone heeeeeeeeeeeeelp with names pleeeaaaaaseeee!!! ;)

cats1.jpg

cats2.jpg

cats3.jpg

cats4.jpg

cats5.jpg

Last edited:
So cute! :cute: I can't think of a name, go by their personalities! I have a black and white cat named Feistylett because he was named after his aunt, Feisty, and 'lett' is an old family term for small kitten. He turned out to not be very feisty after all, and he's huge so he's not a 'lett' anymore, but the name still stuck :huh: That's unusual because most of my pets ended up with nicknames nothing like their original name.

Here's your babies rocking out!

rocknrollkitty2.jpg

Doozer61 said:
it should be Vaughn and Sydney! :sexywink:

haha I know ;)

grrrr, all the names I've chosen, everyone else in my family are like, err noooo.... especially my brother :mad:

mum likes jack and sydney, buuuuuut.... my uncles girlfriend is pregnant and if its a boy they'll call it jack :|

leeeeaaaning on Piper and Leo now...

thought of Roxie/Roxy but can't think of a boy name to go with that...

thanks for all the comments + suggestions guys :wave:

kellyahern said:

Rex for the boy

Roxy & Rex :)

adorable kittens, I love black and white cats :cute: I used to call them "moo kitties" because they have markings like a cow :reject: :lol:

omg mum just said roxy and rex :eek:

thats a maaaaaybe now... ;)

moo kitties :lmao:

they certainly are cute. I had a grey cat named Sebastian when I was very young. He also got called Richard the Lionheart because he would hide in the garden and randomly rush out and bite your leg.
Roxy Heart? :heart: ...I just watched the movie Chicago
Roxy and .....there are so many great names. Enjoy your kittens, they are so much fun.

cass said:

Roxy Heart? :heart: ...I just watched the movie Chicago
Roxy and .....there are so many great names. Enjoy your kittens, they are so much fun.

ahhh yeah, chicago :D was actually thinking roxy - quicksilver (surfwear) ;) and also just read an alias book and it had a character called roxy in it.

ow the boy still is nameless.... thought of Scout... demi moores daughter is called scout... :huh:

they are sooooo funny to watch :lol: I'll be taking more pictures soooon ;)

Back
Top Bottom