Help me make this my new avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
bush.jpg

but it's your sig now and not your avatar :shifty:

I knew zoney would never change his ball
:lol:

ok

WHYYYY is everyone reading this thread? Look how many views it has! Every time I look in Who's Online, SOMEONE is reading this thread.

Why?? :scream:

Sicy said:
ok

WHYYYY is everyone reading this thread? Look how many views it has! Every time I look in Who's Online, SOMEONE is reading this thread.

Why?? :scream:

Excellent question.

EVERYTIME I am on the "Who's Online" page, there is at least one person looking at this.

Good thing...because if you just look at my signature...you wouldn't know Jesus is actually George W. Bush.

:wave: to everyone looking at this thread.

'cause everyone's like "wtf?" when they see Zoney's signature for the first time. And then they look at this thread and their confusion clears like clouds after a storm. :)

Colombia (where I come from) is known as the "sacred heart" country, that image of Jesus is part of our "pop culture" you can find it in homes, the streets, even in the taxis and public buses .... it would work for me without the Bush's face...

Last edited:
This is insane.

In who's online it showed Elvis was reading this thread and I asked him which thread he was reading and it was not this one :|

This thread is haunted.

The number of people looking at this has always cracked me up.

I was hoping some outsiders were contemplating coming in and kicking Zoner's arse for it :D

Alas.

Zoney used the attachment of his signature pic from this thread so anytime someone reads one of his posts in another thread it shows that they're reading this thread :|

Zoney :angry:

Back
Top Bottom