Help me make a story!!!!!!! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2002, 09:33 PM   #1
Thom's Bitch

Local Time: 08:19 PM
Help me make a story!!!!!!!

Ok lets play a game...

I will post the start of a story, just the first sentence. Then you copy mine and add the next one ok, just one sentence though. The only rules are that you cant post consecutive sentences and only one sentence per post. Understand? Ok...lets see where this thing will take us!

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road.

Old 03-19-2002, 09:36 PM   #2
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:19 AM
Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road.
But he wasnt wearing any shoes.

Old 03-19-2002, 09:42 PM   #3

Local Time: 10:19 AM
Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy.
Old 03-19-2002, 10:12 PM   #4
Thom's Bitch

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!!
Old 03-19-2002, 10:27 PM   #5
Babyface

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope.

[This message has been edited by The Drake (edited 03-19-2002).]
Old 03-19-2002, 10:49 PM   #6
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:19 AM
Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind.

*coughcheatercough*

Old 03-19-2002, 11:10 PM   #7
I Serve Larry's Stick

Local Time: 06:19 AM
Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind. This gave Davie the munchies so he walked 12 miles to the closest Taco Bell where he ran into the ghost of Frank Sinatra, who was devouring a chalupa.
Old 03-19-2002, 11:35 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind. This gave Davie the munchies so he walked 12 miles to the closest Taco Bell where he ran into the ghost of Frank Sinatra, who was devouring a chalupa.

"Duuude, where did you get that wacked out chalupa, man?" Davie muttered, causing Frank to look down upon him with a rage of fired fury.
Old 03-19-2002, 11:45 PM   #9
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:19 AM
"Duuude, where did you get that wacked out chalupa, man?" Davie muttered, causing Frank to look down upon him with a rage of fired fury.

"I used to eat little mutts like you for breakfast" Frank bellowed, "get the hell away from the chalupa!" Then he motioned to one of his bodyguards to shoo Davie away.
Old 03-20-2002, 03:32 AM   #10
Thom's Bitch

"I used to eat little mutts like you for breakfast" Frank bellowed,
"get the hell away from the chalupa!"
Then he motioned to one of his bodyguards to shoo Davie away. This enraged Davie so he decided to moon Mr Sinatra and his bogus bodygaurds.
Old 03-20-2002, 03:50 AM   #11
Jesus Online

Local Time: 09:19 PM
Then he motioned to one of his bodyguards to shoo Davie away. This enraged Davie so he decided to moon Mr Sinatra and his bogus bodygaurds.

Enraged by this blatant act of bravado and a typical story of messing with a celebrity, the bodygaurds picked up shoeless and now pantsless Davie and threw him in a garbage bin.
Old 03-20-2002, 05:49 AM   #12
Refugee

Enraged by this blatant act of bravado and a typical story of messing with a celebrity, the bodygaurds picked up shoeless and now pantsless Davie and threw him in a garbage bin.

'Still better than AbraKebabra' - thought Davie, while chewing on an apple he found in the garbage bin - 'but why did I have to be so unlucky and meet Frankie instead of Elvis for crying out loud!!!!!!'
Old 03-20-2002, 06:10 AM   #13
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 11:19 AM
'Still better than AbraKebabra' - thought Davie, while chewing on an apple he found in the garbage bin - 'but why did I have to be so unlucky and meet Frankie instead of Elvis for crying out loud!!!!!!'
As he walked on, Davie turned the corner and saw a really old man sitting on a one-legged stool, with enough room for three asses, wearing a tag saying 'A Lazy Old Fart' on it and muttering away to himself.........

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-20-2002).]
Old 03-20-2002, 08:45 PM   #14
Ana
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ; behind the Shadows and Tall Trees
Local Time: 03:19 AM
As he walked on, Davie turned the corner and saw a really old man sitting on a one-legged stool, with enough room for three asses, wearing a tag saying 'A Lazy Old Fart' on it and muttering away to himself.........
But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag.

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 03-20-2002).]
Old 03-20-2002, 09:00 PM   #15
Acrobat

Local Time: 06:19 AM
But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag.
Briefly touching himself, Davie suddenly found himself incredibly aroused.