Help me make a story!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Ok lets play a game...

I will post the start of a story, just the first sentence. Then you copy mine and add the next one ok, just one sentence though. The only rules are that you cant post consecutive sentences and only one sentence per post. Understand? Ok...lets see where this thing will take us!
biggrin.gif

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road.

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road.
But he wasnt wearing any shoes.

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy.

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!!

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope.

[This message has been edited by The Drake (edited 03-19-2002).]

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind.

*coughcheatercough*

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind. This gave Davie the munchies so he walked 12 miles to the closest Taco Bell where he ran into the ghost of Frank Sinatra, who was devouring a chalupa.

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind. This gave Davie the munchies so he walked 12 miles to the closest Taco Bell where he ran into the ghost of Frank Sinatra, who was devouring a chalupa.

"Duuude, where did you get that wacked out chalupa, man?" Davie muttered, causing Frank to look down upon him with a rage of fired fury.

"Duuude, where did you get that wacked out chalupa, man?" Davie muttered, causing Frank to look down upon him with a rage of fired fury.

"I used to eat little mutts like you for breakfast" Frank bellowed, "get the hell away from the chalupa!" Then he motioned to one of his bodyguards to shoo Davie away.

"I used to eat little mutts like you for breakfast" Frank bellowed,
"get the hell away from the chalupa!"
Then he motioned to one of his bodyguards to shoo Davie away. This enraged Davie so he decided to moon Mr Sinatra and his bogus bodygaurds.

Then he motioned to one of his bodyguards to shoo Davie away. This enraged Davie so he decided to moon Mr Sinatra and his bogus bodygaurds.

Enraged by this blatant act of bravado and a typical story of messing with a celebrity, the bodygaurds picked up shoeless and now pantsless Davie and threw him in a garbage bin.

Enraged by this blatant act of bravado and a typical story of messing with a celebrity, the bodygaurds picked up shoeless and now pantsless Davie and threw him in a garbage bin.

'Still better than AbraKebabra' - thought Davie, while chewing on an apple he found in the garbage bin - 'but why did I have to be so unlucky and meet Frankie instead of Elvis for crying out loud!!!!!!'

'Still better than AbraKebabra' - thought Davie, while chewing on an apple he found in the garbage bin - 'but why did I have to be so unlucky and meet Frankie instead of Elvis for crying out loud!!!!!!'
As he walked on, Davie turned the corner and saw a really old man sitting on a one-legged stool, with enough room for three asses, wearing a tag saying 'A Lazy Old Fart' on it and muttering away to himself.........

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-20-2002).]

As he walked on, Davie turned the corner and saw a really old man sitting on a one-legged stool, with enough room for three asses, wearing a tag saying 'A Lazy Old Fart' on it and muttering away to himself.........
But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag.

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 03-20-2002).]

But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag.
Briefly touching himself, Davie suddenly found himself incredibly aroused.

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind. This gave Davie the munchies so he walked 12 miles to the closest Taco Bell where he ran into the ghost of Frank Sinatra, who was devouring a chalupa. "Duuude, where did you get that wacked out chalupa, man?" Davie muttered, causing Frank to look down upon him with a rage of fired fury.
Enraged by this blatant act of bravado and a typical story of messing with a celebrity, the bodygaurds picked up shoeless and now pantsless Davie and threw him in a garbage bin. 'Still better than AbraKebabra' - thought Davie, while chewing on an apple he found in the garbage bin - 'but why did I have to be so unlucky and meet Frankie instead of Elvis for crying out loud!!!!!!' As he walked on, Davie turned the corner and saw a really old man sitting on a one-legged stool, with enough room for three asses, wearing a tag saying 'A Lazy Old Fart' on it and muttering away to himself.........
But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag. Briefly touching himself, Davie suddenly found himself incredibly aroused. As he turned the corner he saw a sign ?Sperm Donors Needed?, ?I can do this? he said.

Once upon a time, Davie went for a long walk along the long road. But he wasnt wearing any shoes. Walking barefoot made him feel, uh, kind of diamond sexy. Then he saw a Jeep driving towards him at a great rate of knots!! Davie jumped out of the way and fell down a green, grassy slope. He then decided to smoke a fatty since he was bored out of his mind. This gave Davie the munchies so he walked 12 miles to the closest Taco Bell where he ran into the ghost of Frank Sinatra, who was devouring a chalupa. "Duuude, where did you get that wacked out chalupa, man?" Davie muttered, causing Frank to look down upon him with a rage of fired fury.
Enraged by this blatant act of bravado and a typical story of messing with a celebrity, the bodygaurds picked up shoeless and now pantsless Davie and threw him in a garbage bin. 'Still better than AbraKebabra' - thought Davie, while chewing on an apple he found in the garbage bin - 'but why did I have to be so unlucky and meet Frankie instead of Elvis for crying out loud!!!!!!' As he walked on, Davie turned the corner and saw a really old man sitting on a one-legged stool, with enough room for three asses, wearing a tag saying 'A Lazy Old Fart' on it and muttering away to himself.........
But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag. Briefly touching himself, Davie suddenly found himself incredibly aroused. As he turned the corner he saw a sign ?Sperm Donors Needed?, ?I can do this? he said, "Jesus H Christ, all I need is a pair of pliars and a blow torch and I'm money."

But Davie was so bored, that he punched and kicked the old man to death, taking with him the "A Lazy Old Fart" tag. Briefly touching himself, Davie suddenly found himself incredibly aroused. As he turned the corner he saw a sign ?Sperm Donors Needed?, ?I can do this? he said, "Jesus H Christ, all I need is a pair of pliars and a blow torch and I'm money."
Figuring, what the hell, Davie walked in. The lady at reception was really helpful. She handed over an oxy welder and showed Davie to his room. As soon as he opened the door, he wondered if he had made a terrible mistake...

Figuring, what the hell, Davie walked in. The lady at reception was really helpful. She handed over an oxy welder and showed Davie to his room. As soon as he opened the door, he wondered if he had made a terrible mistake...

He couldnt believe it...he had lost his 'urgencey', he couldnt get it up!!
eek.gif

Feeling very woeful, he contemplated the oxy welder and his one legged stool. Deciding the welder may come in handy for something, he slipped out with it, the stool under his arm, out a door marked 'exit'.

one sentence per post please angela
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Feeling very woeful, he contemplated the oxy welder and his one legged stool. Deciding the welder may come in handy for something, he slipped out with it, the stool under his arm, out a door marked 'exit'. This is right about the time when Daisy showed up, and let me tell you baby, she wasn't no stool pigeon, though there was a soft, yet thick consistency to her own, mostly due to her penchant for ripe, luscious bananas -- and the many joys that they bring.

Feeling very woeful, he contemplated the oxy welder and his one legged stool. Deciding the welder may come in handy for something, he slipped out with it, the stool under his arm, out a door marked 'exit'. This is right about the time when Daisy showed up, and let me tell you baby, she wasn't no stool pigeon, though there was a soft, yet thick consistency to her own, mostly due to her penchant for ripe, luscious bananas -- and the many joys that they bring.
Still feeling woeful and ignoring Daisy and her luscious bananas, Davie stepped out onto the street, only to be hit by a Grace Bros removal truck.

Still feeling woeful and ignoring Daisy and her luscious bananas, Davie stepped out onto the street, only to be hit by a Grace Bros removal truck.

"What a shit of a day" Davied proclaimed.

"What a shit of a day" Davied proclaimed.

It was then that the driver of the newly dented truck came at Davie with a clawhammer.

i just wanted a nice fairytale. look at the wierd tangents you have all gone on!

you are all stoners...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom