Help me find the name of this crazy 50's song please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Alllllllllllllllll right, now this is going to be difficult. I’ve been trying to find a song that I heard at a party but haven’t been able to. Mainly because I couldn’t get the lyrics and also because it’s lead by a melody rather than by proper lyrics. The singer has almost a comedic voice, kind of high (but not too high). It’s a 50’s classics that everybody probably knows and has heard at least once in their lifetime. It’s a very high energy song. Very danceable. It’s been stuck in my head ever since.

Nooooow, I’m going to try to write what I heard, it doesn’t mean that those are the lyrics. As I sad the song is lead by the melodic doo-wop.

"I wanna everybody sing (say?) about the bam-a-bada-bam-bam-bam–bada-bam-bam-bam—bam"

This is embarrassing. I know it’s impossible to find a song like that but it really went that way. This is not a joke. As I said it’s been stuck in my head and I can’t find it! I know there is a lot of die hard music fans here so that’s why I posted it. I don’t know it got stuck in my head now since I had heard it many other times before. It’s driving me mad! It starts with the singer singing that and then the drums come in really hard and really fast (as far as I can remember). Hopefully there is someone out there with a good memory for oldies and that can understand what I mean with those crazy “lyrics”. Heeeelp me please!

It's none of the above but it's in the same vein as Blue Moon and Wooly Bully. But maybe faster. If anyone remember any other song please write! Thank you for those are helping! :up:

UberBeaver said:
Surfin Bird by the Trashmen?

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
YEEEEEEESSSS!!!!! :dancing: :hyper: :dance: You goooot it!!! Woohooo!! Thank you soooo much! It's so crazy to listen to this song! It's been stuck in my head for a while and it's NOT the kind of song you want stuck in your head, even though it's soooooo good! Thank you so much UberBeever and to everybody who helped out!!!! You guys are amazing!! And I mean it! Now everybody go listen to this song and start moving!!!!

:dancing:

I couldn't read those posts fast enough to see this mystery get solved!!

You people are amazing!!! The teamwork and support of the intererencers is a sight to behold!!!
:rockon:

I remember that song, too- a blast from the past

Back
Top Bottom