Help Me Fall Asleep!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Well, actually I need to wake up now and get ready for my day...but please share any ideas for falling asleep when I go to bed at night. I can't friggin' sleep! Well, I can't sleep at night anyway...I did just fine falling asleep while driving out here to the college today...

Any suggestions?? I'm gettin' desperate...

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

Have/rent some kids for the night....they'll tire you out.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

read a text book

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/meisce/u2/

http://glamourpuss.blogspot.com

I would suggest doing some yoga. Even if it means doing only Shavasana (corpse pose) where you lay on the floor, relax your body, put all your thoughts on clouds, and watch them float away.

I also agree with the text book theory. I recommend ancient history in particular, especially re: the Peloponnesian War or the Roman republic. Always puts me out like a light! Actually, any reading that is mandatory for school should do the trick...
wink.gif

Drink some herbal tea! There's some that are specifically for falling asleep! I have some and it works fine for me!
wink.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Lie on your back in a comfortable position. Then start to think of each body part in turn, and consciously relax it, starting with the little toe on one foot and working through all the toes, then your ankles, your calves etc. and continue upwards. You shouldn't get very far.
smile.gif

My friend suggests me to do sit-ups before sleeping... It works for my friend but obviously it doesn't for me. I need to sleep!!!

sorry, i would help you but i need help myself.. it's 4:05 am , wednesday i think, and i haven't slept since i woke up at 6:30 on sunday.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
You could get a bit drunk (not too much!!) or try to dent the wall with your head.

Well, I tried drinking last night...didn't help...

I guess my head will meet the wall tonight for Plan B.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
Did it work?

After the concussion, I slept quite nicely for a bit, thank you for asking.

------------------
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom