Help me die-hard Star Wars fans, you're my only hope

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMP, you should really consider including a recreation of the battle of hoth from the beginning of Empire. With the tow cables bringing the ATATs down.

And also, the infamous/notorious/legendary 'Princess Leah In The Gold Bikini' scene from Jedi.

Last edited:
namkcuR said:
LMP, you should really consider including a recreation of the battle of hoth from the beginning of Empire. With the tow cables bringing the ATATs down.

And also, the infamous/notorious/legendary 'Princess Leah In The Gold Bikini' scene from Jedi.

Now that I found my old Hoth playset, I shall.

I don't have Leia in the bikini :sigh:

I had a 50 dollar budget to buy new figures, and I spent 48. The Slave Leia figure was 6 bucks, so it fell out of the budget. I got some birthday money yesterday and will probably go back to the store for the Leia and a few more figures (Jango Fett, Jabba the Hutt, Chancellor Palpatine)

Now I'm downloading Adobe Premiere Pro, listening to the soundtracks, and sketching ideas for sets. Here's an example of a set:

The Trash Compactor scene will be in the shoebox. A hole will be cut on the two long sides to hold the compactors (duct-taped cardboard with a straw in the middle). Also, one hole will be cut in the bottom for the Dianoga monster (a pipecleaner with a red bead as the eye). The trash will be assorted stuff, maybe even Micro Machine ships.

I'm pulling out all the stops, guys.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Here's what I'm definitely using:

The pan from Jabba to Han in the Carbonite
IT'S A TRAP!
Luke vs. Vader I ("No... I am your father")
Jar Jar gets kicked in the face by Boba Fett
Mace Windu kicks ass
Yoda jumping around vs. Dooku
The Trash Compactor Scene
The Asteroid Field
"Anakin... You're Breaking My Heart..."
Lando kicking ass
Darth Maul vs. Obi-Wan vs. Qui-Gon
Han Solo kicking ass
No Ewoks (eaten by Jabba)

:tsk:

It needs more snakes...

Did anyone catch the Robot Chicken Star Wars special? It'll be on all-night.

Right now I've downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro and have all of the music prepped and ready to go. I might end up making a few 2 minute trailers because of all of the material (music, scenes) present, I'm not sure yet.

It'll be back on at 2 I believe.

The Admiral Ackbar cereal bit almost had me in tears.

Holy crap. This is the greatest Star Wars parody I've ever seen.

The stormtrooper taking a dump on the At-At was my favorite part so far. Want to see that again.

I also loved Maul and Windu falling down infront of the Janitors. :lmao: I always thought about where they landed too. Funny.

That was brilliant! I'd seen the Palpatine/Vader phonecall before and wasn't thrilled by it..but the rest was fantastic. My wife thought I was crazy for laughing at Admiral Ackbar so much. :drunk:

Looks like Cartoon Network jumped all over Seth Green's message to hurry up & rip the show and put it online. :sad: There are only a few short clips on youtube, and the one 10-minute clip was taken down already.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Half-a-Wookies beating the Empire with rocks and sticks on the ground?

i read the GL said this had something to do with a smaller, outmatched technologically disadvantaged group could outwit their attackers............

my fav was /is ESB

but I really, really like parts of each of the Prequals....and tho it wasn't technically ON a Volcano planet the duel on in ther "smelting" facotry section for III WAS a-mazing!!!!!!

BTW I didheavy colored-penciled mini-size comic-book style drawings pages of the "volcano planet" duel with Ben & "Kin back in.?.ah.....yes...'83"

looking much foward to your parody!!!! :laugh:

you might havesome of it done already.but i just walked into this thread:D

and visually...there's one still if 'Kin......at the start of that duel with ObiW where he looks very close to Luke in ROTJ in the last duel with Vadar {which was awesome}

it's a pic who's visual vantage point is a little above 'Kin.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom