Help me decipher 17 year-old code

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
At first I thought it was just random letters but now I think it's a code of some sort.

Sarah puts this crap in her myspace bulletins and it perplexes the hell out of me. :shrug:

:help:

asdfgh;;

fcdjcfj;;

kjadnfgadfg

<33

mdszj;;

dxfjkcjdxs

jcfxdj

any ideas???

Doozer61 said:
At first I thought it was just random letters but now I think it's a code of some sort.

asdfgh;;

fcdjcfj;;

kjadnfgadfg

<33

mdszj;;

dxfjkcjdxs

jcfxdj

any ideas???

Basically, it's the new teenage lingo but it's a loose translation of:

When the space ship arrives, I'll be ready, wearing my Avirl Levine shirt and boots with the pink laces. The twizzlers that I provide the aliens will not only be a token of our friendship but nurishment for their intergalactic journey back to Iztur23 just beyond that ball of ice Pluto. PS, I love Sicy.

The "JCFXDJ" part, I'm not too sure about. Perhaps Beav might know what that means....

*17-year-old here*

I have no earthly idea, other than the <3, but if it is code (which it might not, who knows?) f g j and x probly stand for vowels because they show up so much . . . but who knows?

EDIT: it probably is random, because the letters "asdfgh" are right after one another on the keyboard . . .

Last edited:
Grrr. Computer ate my post.

I was wondering if it's just a code between her and her friends, possibly, and not a universal teen code?

Was everything in one bulletin, or was each line a separate entry?

Good luck! :up:

it's the same as azlsfdhas;ldfj;asdfj;ldf!!!!!

or fdljkhsdlhdflgflflfdklfdkfdldglmdflfd!1!!!!!

i'm wicked psyched/pissed off about something, and my underdeveloped brain hasn't been taught to express these feelings in real words due to the fact that my teachers in high school think wikipedia is a valid resource for paper-writing.

from the title of the thread, i thought you were saying that the code itself was 17 years old.

I've never heard of this, but I'm not an American teenager.

I think it's random letters.

Interestingly if you google the first string of letters you'll get a link to urban dictionary, although the definition is nonsense.

I think people do stuff like that when they are in a bad mood or just confused. It really means nothing but thats the context my friends use it in!
I.e. 'I reeally want to dump my boyfriend but dont know how! What do it do?! kjsdjks!!!!'

Its not really a secret code!

I tell it like it is. All I said was Charlie Manuel was criticized by fans for poor in game decision making specifically with the bullpen, and they were like OH NO! That NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE WE'RE WIKIPEDIA WE LOVE ALL. I said it. People don't like Manuel. It's no secret. It's part of his biography. Philly fans can't stand him.

Ok, here is an 18-year-old who has absolutely no clue what these letters (or codes as you call them) mean :shrug:

Maybe she fell asleep at her keyboard :wink: (look at the asdfgh part, see anything random here?)

Doozer61 said:

Sarah puts this crap in her myspace bulletins and it perplexes the hell out of me. :shrug:

asdfgh;;

fcdjcfj;;

kjadnfgadfg

<33

mdszj;;

dxfjkcjdxs

jcfxdj

any ideas???

Oh that's easy.

She's very angry about something. Probably something to do with a boy (hence the <33).

Believe me. I've posted like infinity of these.

it might be some one has hacked into her account and posted random things and giving links and all the rest

i know that happened to me and my friends and at the end of each message there was some random code that made no sense

Guyyyysss there IS no code!

I'm sixteen. I know these things.

I've made many bulletins as such. It's just a symbol of frustration, and she'd like to talk about whatever's bothering her, but it probably has to do with someone on MySpace so she doesn't want to say. So gdiohsioahgiosdahngiohsdagio lets out her anger enough.

Trust me. :wink: :angel:

Studies show that Wikipedia can be just as trustworthy as normal encyclopedias, because people on Wikipedia read and alter texts, for example correcting them over and over again.

This is what my teacher keeps saying all of the time :shrug:

I did have a teacher in the past though who hated Wikipedia, so I guess there will be different opinions about it forever :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it probably has meaning, but it's probably between her and her friends, thus you'd need the CIA to crack it.

CIA you say, I might work for them :shifty: well at least according to my History teacher

He told me my writin' is so bad, the CIA could use it as a code :lol::wink:

Back
Top Bottom