help kill a whale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i doubt any of you know who jordan tootoo is, but hes in the whl and hes a big whale meat eater.

ive got my connections through him, that if any of you want a whale for yourself, me and a few others can go "undercover" and snatch us a few.

i know theyre big, but we will slice em up and send them in cargo crates.

email me at beatricemilk@hotmail.com

the best part about eating whale, is that when you kill the animal, you actually get to use 15% of the animal. only 85% goes to waste, so its not like your conscience should bother you or whatever.

so ya, email me and let me know if want some. mums da word.

sheesh u2er, the meat is good for you. seriously you can get lean cuts that arent all that fatty.

im not gonna make you buy any, yikes.

look, here in manitoba they are in great numbers. often locals go out and "pleasure kill" just for the heck of it.

at least this time we can go and get some meat from it! its not that big of a deal.

and no sicy, i am not jonau.

if you dont want to email me, you can express interest through a private message.

thanks!

we use spears, if anyone was wondering, and because of the thickness of the skin, it doesnt actually harm the juicy meat! so no worries there either!

:)

I'm down. Whale fin soup tastes great with some scrambled bald eagle eggs...hmm hmm good. Those stupid animals get big heads all thinking they're untouchable...we'll show them. :sexywink:

deep and swallow: i hear ya sistahs!

popmullen: why do you always come on to me when i make threads in this vein?

trip, you are one dirty girl.

like aguilara.

without the mayo...if you know what i mean :sexywink:

yoo hoo, trippywiregirl

whale meatloaf :yes: great for brown bagger girls on the go

i will sail to the moon with anyone who listens to these two songs tonite:

beck: lost cause

future sound of london: meadows.

or this one: radiohead - meeting in the aisle

I'm halfway to the moon then because Sea Change is currently on heavy rotation at my house. Lost Cause is indeed a great song but I am also rather partial to Paper Tiger and Sunday Sun.

I will have to decline your generous whale offer however because I believe I can get a better deal on the nearby Makah Indian reservation.

yes it was great, on leno. just acoustic, it was incredibly well done.

wanderer, that song, if i remember correctly, is the song right before olsen olsen, right? my icelandic isnt all that good... :sexywink:

but anyway, if it is that song, then that song has to have the best piano ever. i was thinking about making a thread about it.

is that what the title really means? if so, thats funny. hardcore funny.

funny like when people fall down stairs and break legs funny.

*knocks on wood for everyone.

:|

Back
Top Bottom