Help, I need some sleep!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
What do you all out there in interland use to help you sleep??????

I've tried natural remedies.....last night I tried tylenol PM and it made me feel like I had drunk a pot of coffee just before bed!!!!

The only thing that seems to help is Vicodin, which is not a good thing since it's prescription and can become habit forming
eek.gif

god I'm tired!!!!!!!!

I always pop a bunch of Tylenol PM's, but, yeah, sometimes that doesn't work very well.

I toss and turn a lot at night...usually I watch Gameshow Network until I pass out.

I'm not much help, unfortunately.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

I read Frankenstein. No, I jest. Actually, I read biology. That is true. But, when that doesn't work, the bottle of Nyquil next to my bed gets put to good use.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

read the dictionary. It used to work for me
smile.gif
Also, have you tried sleepytime tea?

Or maybe (WARNING: this is going to sound really dumb) take a warm bath in that Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath stuff. I've never tried it...has anyone else?

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
books on tape. Get a really boring one or a story you know very well.
biggrin.gif

I've listened to those while driving and they've almost put me to sleep, so that could work.

bbug, the sleepytime tea by celestial seasonings? No, I haven't tried that. I also understand chamomile tea may help.

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
Gee Jez I hope your shoulder is not bothering you. How about a glass of wine? That somtimes does it for me.
td

hi td! Part of it is my shoulder, part of it is ????? too much stuff on my mind, I guess
frown.gif

Actually, a glass of wine AND a vicodin, yeah, that's the ticket!

Back
Top Bottom