Help for Fancy Dress Party Costume???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Hello everyone, I really need some help for a fancy dress party, this coming Friday night I am going to a fancy dress party and the theme is the 80s and I cant think of anything to go as - I would like to go as something or someone a bit different, but who or what???? anyone got any suggestions????
smile.gif

whatever you go as, make sure you incorporate a perm into this little outfit ok. hehe

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Three words: David Bowie Groupie.
Be glam as all hell, hit on everyone and tell them that "ecstacy's a birthright of your gang." You'll have to get a bomb ass wig and stuff.
Or you could be the punk and just wear boots, jeans and a Clash shirt. But you'd have to come drunk on scotch already and threaten to kick everyone's ass. Either way man...

------------------
Keepin it krunk...
http://www.iloveham.com/

[This message has been edited by notiti (edited 02-03-2002).]

How about turning up stone cold sober and remaining that way for the whole party? That should be enough of a disguise for Oz.

Mydoona (Madonna...holiday, celebrate)
Just tried to remember my biggest impression of the 80's...lol...Thomas the Tank engine, comes thru strongly. The boys loved him
smile.gif

Enjoy your evening. We expect to see a pic.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 02-04-2002).]

Originally posted by cass:
Diana Spencer - Knicker bockers and frilled high-necked shirt(ugh) spend the night averting your eyes and blushing and saying Oh no I'm going to have to **** charles, any minute now.
Totally off topic, but I saw Prince Charles the other day. He and I both attended the royal pre-wedding party in Amsterdam last Friday. Ain't it cool? Nelson Mandela was there too. Yep, I thought that might impress you U2 types a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom