Help: Best Live Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Citric

The Fly
I'm downloading a bunch of mp3's to burn onto a CD... A Radiohead Live compilation disc I guess you could call it.

I was wondering if you all could help me out. I haven't seen Radiohead live yet, and I don't know what songs are the "best" live. If you could recommend some tracks for me to try and download, it would help out a lot.

packt like sardines (preferably from a later concert in the last tour, as they improved this song greatly)

you and whos army

airbag

how to disappear completely

my iron lung

fake plastic trees

stop wispering

climbing up the walls

exit music

----

the songs on the i might be wrong live cd are all good, but i didnt mention them cause you can just buy that cd. here are some other great songs that didnt make it.

My favorite live RH songs are Idioteque, National Anthem, and Climbing up the Walls. The best quality show I've heard is the one from Nijmegen.

The 7-4-2000 show has amazing sound too.Pre-FM soundboard.There is a live version of Kid A that just smokes!!qball7200 I just started to upload it to your FTP.If you want the rest of the show,I can do the rest.

Last edited:
vmanu2, I agree that live version of Kid A you sent me is very good. I'd appreciate it if you can send me the entire show. Citric my ftp info is as follows:

ip: 65.83.99.235
user/pword: u2/u2

qball7200 said:
vmanu2, I agree that live version of Kid A you sent me is very good. I'd appreciate it if you can send me the entire show. Citric my ftp info is as follows:

ip: 65.83.99.235
user/pword: u2/u2
I just have to convert the SHN files to MP3's and I'll send them right over late tonight.Set list:
Radiohead
July 4, 2000
SFB SENDESAAL
BERLIN, GERMANY

Source: Satellite (PRE-FM) > DAT >CD-R

CD-R > shn done with EAC (all tracks 100%) and mkw audio toolkit.

Disc One:
Optimistic
Morning Bell
Karma Police
The National Anthem
In Limbo
No Surprises
My Iron Lung
Dollars and Cents
Bishop's Robes
Talk Show Host
Kid A

Disc Two:
You And Whose Army
Airbag
Lucky
How To Disappear Completely
Paranoid Android
Everything In Its Right Place
Pyramid Song
Exit Music
Knives Out
Big Ideas
Nice Dream:cool:

qball7200,I just got a few songs done.Only getting about 3KBps.:mad:Will try to get the rest tonight.Sorry for the wait.

airbag is the best

so is this live Kid A better than the versions that have been circulating in the past that were audience recordings? I would love to get my hands on a clean copy of that song played live, love the eeriness of the piano...

Back
Top Bottom