HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, didnt mean to 'spam' this forum. Just keen to get heaps of sigs on the petition, because I would like to see a Twisted Logic DVD. Unfortunately it doesnt appear that Coldplay are as interested as U2 to release live DVD's. Possibly this petition could persuade them otherwise. Just thought some U2 fans would be able to help out. Maybe I was wrong?

yeah, if i were a famous musician, an online petition would do about the same thing as an over-smothering girlfriend, which is make do the exact opposite.

Wally8 said:
Sorry, didnt mean to 'spam' this forum. Just keen to get heaps of sigs on the petition, because I would like to see a Twisted Logic DVD. Unfortunately it doesnt appear that Coldplay are as interested as U2 to release live DVD's. Possibly this petition could persuade them otherwise. Just thought some U2 fans would be able to help out. Maybe I was wrong?

No worries. We dont have a problem with one thread being posted (not 2 or 3 :wink: ) I'm just saying I would think you'd have better luck getting people to sign this on Coldplay forums rather than U2 forums.

Sicy said:

No worries. We dont have a problem with one thread being posted (not 2 or 3 :wink: ) I'm just saying I would think you'd have better luck getting people to sign this on Coldplay forums rather than U2 forums.

Noted

Wally, I hate to break it to you, but online petitions don't work 99.99999999999999% of the time. :sad: You're only wasting time and energy by trying to get fans (or even non-fans, for that matter) to try to sign that petition. Coldplay will release a DVD if they feel like it. A few thousand signatures from people on the Internet won't sway their decision in any way whatsoever.

Has anyone seen the TV specials that they have aired in Spain and Canada so far? Ive seen the stream on the internet and it looks really good, brings back lots of memories.

Back
Top Bottom