Hells Kitchen Returns!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree...Jen needs to go...but I still don't think any of them are doing all that great:|

funniest moment last night is when JP ran into the glass door..and Chef Ramsey is chuckling and calling him a *&#@ing Belgian :lol::lol:

^ That was hilarious! I was cracking up :lmao:

I love when Gordon laughs... he's so :combust:

Wow, didn't see *that* coming! There's no way in hell that Jen can win, they're just keeping her for dramatic purposes. If I had to pick someone, I'd pick one of the other two girls, but I agree, it's really hard this season, none of them seem that remarkable.

I am curious about why they would even pick someone like Jen for the show? It can only be for dramatic purposes as clearly she cannot be the Executive Chef for a restaurant in a 5-star hotel...

I agree...Jen needs to go...but I still don't think any of them are doing all that great:|

funniest moment last night is when JP ran into the glass door..and Chef Ramsey is chuckling and calling him a *&#@ing Belgian :lol::lol:

JP CRASHING ONTO THE DOOR WAS HILARIOUS!!!:lmao:

and Yes!! Jen needs to GO!!!

I Hope either Pedrossa of Christine win!

I am curious about why they would even pick someone like Jen for the show? It can only be for dramatic purposes as clearly she cannot be the Executive Chef for a restaurant in a 5-star hotel...

You know they choose the contestants for dramatic effect to draw ratings to the show! The more drama and entertainment that is brought by the personalities of the contestants they choose the more the production makes!

I think I want Petrosa to win now. :|

msnblue.jpg

I agree. I know the whole point of HK is that it's a tv reality show but you would think they would have a better group. Is there something we don't know about these contestants, like exceptional CV's, and experience kept from us? 'Cause this final four do not seem like the type of chefs that would be running a kitchen in a Gordon Ramsay rest. Unlike Rock from last season.

Petrozza, is a dirty, messy, slob and admits it, well that's just not up to par in any rest. Jen is a line cook that clearly doesn't work well with others. Not that it's a main part of being a chef, but respect and teamwork surely must fit the bill. Corey could be a finalist but she also seems quite immature to be an executive chef, though has shown signs of teamwork qualities while working with her nemesis. This leaves Christina, who is a culinary student. Does she have any work experience in fine dining or any dining, let alone running a fine dining kitchen?

Hooray Jen is gone!! I cant believe Christina burned Chef twice :huh:
And can anyone tell me why Petrozza always has those rubber bands around his fingers? :der:

I saw the People Magazine with Chef Ramsay...it was a great article!

I think the rubber bands on Petrozza are to remind him to stop being such a slob!:lol:

Jen is gone!! :hyper:

I really wanted Petrozza to win that individual challenge...although I don't think Chef would have had as much fun watching Petrozza try on and model clothes. :laugh:

:laugh: That would have been weird. I suppose Gordon would have taken him to a tailor and got him sorted out with a suit.

Jen is gone thank god. She's a horrible person. I'm so confused on who might win this thing, my gut tells me it's Petrozza and Christina but perhaps they'll match Christina and Corey with each other.

Wow hmm that was tough I guess.

I still cant see either of those two being an executive chef :sad:

Back
Top Bottom