Hells Kitchen Returns!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg I totally thought Matt and Jen were going home. I was like :shocked:

Jen is really annoying though :crack:

Cant wait to see Matt flip out next week :cute:

Jen is talented, but she is unbearable to be around when she doesn't get her way. Matt is like a little kid who gets pouty when Gordon gets mad at him or anybody disagrees with him.

I've probably already said this before though...:blahblah: Jen's attitude really is a shame though...and her cockiness probably causes mistakes like forgetting the sauce on those two dishes in the challenge. Petrozza said it well when he nominated her: she feels she has more to teach than she does to learn...I think that's how he worded it.

Gordon and J.P. in the water.....:lmao: :heart: That was one of my favorite moments from any season!!!!!!!

Wait, what happened? :confused: I was talking to someone and completely missed it :scream:

If you mean about Gordon and JP, they were at the beach with the winning team, Matt, Corey, and Christine. they ttok surfung lessons (and like someone else mentioned ((Gordon in a wet suit :love:)) and towrds the end of their day JP came down all spiffy/yuppie in his shorts and shirt passing out towels, and Gorgon got him and threw him in the ocean :lmao:

^I think JP was seriously annoyed with that:)

So the quote of the night for me, which had me in tears, was Bobby about Jen -

"I come in peace...but if you break my sanctuary...you will feel it". :laugh:

I like how JP whipped the towel at Gordon in the water afterwards. :giggle: :heart:

If anybody missed it (or just wants to see it again!), you can view the whole episode on Fox's web site...but the beach scene starts at just under 16 minutes in and lasts a little over a minute, if you want to fast forward to it. :)

You know you will miss Matt

he was a lot of man !!!

Usually about this time, I can pick the winner.

Last week, I thought the two blonds were out front.

Not anymore, and I don't think Jen is quite it.

Could Mr BAW win?

or is the self anointed "Black Gordon" going to win?

and next week????

Got to love L A / Hollywood

Hooker / Models :up:

I agree, Mr. BAW's biggest issue to overcome seems to be his cleanliness. Otherwise, he is a very strong contender and probably my favorite to win.

Jen annoyed me so much that I ALMOST wished she'd go home instead of Matt.

ALMOST.

:yippie:

At first I thought it could be Corey, but not after last night.
It will probably be either Mr BAW :)lol:) or Bobby.

OK..I totally missed this because of severe weather here on tuesday...the power was on, but the weathermen on all stations blabbered on all night about it:rolleyes:

so Matt went crazy and was booted? how did it go down? :hyper::hyper:

Matt had a 'migrane' and was crying like a baby during service so Gordon told him to fuck off and go lay down :lol:

thanks! it was on fox.com...and I just finished watching....that was hilarious!Matt and his migrane:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom