Hells Kitchen Returns!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So who is the person coming into hells kitchen ???
Think its an old contestant?

Sicy said:
So who is the person coming into hells kitchen ???
Think its an old contestant?
26_lagasse2_lgl.jpg

:lol:

Okay, Matt being called Matty is annoying. Did that just start with this episode?? On the subject of him...man...so close to getting him gone! :scream:

Hell's Kitchen is a tv show but is it really that normal that a 16 year old has a big birthday where everyone comes out to celebrate them being on the planet for just 16 years? And how the hell could she have never tried shrimp(prawns to us outside the US) before?

And I just loved the looks of the party organiser especially when the mother came in and wanted things changed.

Central casting? :wink:

In all seriousness, all the HK diners are "cast." Every season, people apply to be diners.

Is anyone else finding all the contestants this season to be completely unlikable? Usually I can pick out one or two to root for, but all of them seem like asshats to me.

Every time I start to like some of the contestants, they do something to make me not like them. :mad:

If anyone is interested, Gordon was in Canada recently on his book tour and he stopped off at the CBC, our national public broadcaster headquarters in Toronto, for an interview on weeknight talkshow, The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulos. You can also catch up on some other videos from celebs visiting Canada. It's great 'cause you get a different perspective from them in their interviews when visiting here.

There's 3 clips on the front page. Start with -

1)Gordon Ramsay 11.39
2)2:20 Q&A session(very funny) 4.42
3)Uncut Ramsay 4.10 <<<shag talk in this one

:lol:George - "Manchester United or Toronto FC?" Gordon - "Definitely Toronto FC!"

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/

other great interviews you'll love to watch - http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/interviews.php

Last edited:
Yeah Ben sucked some serious ass tonite.

I still hate 'Matty' I dont care if he made the best risotto eva :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom