Hells Kitchen Returns!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just returned from a trip to England and Chef Ramsey is not bleeped out on the TV there.....we watched a few times and it is even more hilarious actually getting to hear what he is saying!:lol:

Daddysgonnapay said:
We just returned from a trip to England and Chef Ramsey is not bleeped out on the TV there.....we watched a few times and it is even more hilarious actually getting to hear what he is saying!:lol:

He's not bleeped out when the show is reaired on Food Network Canada, either. We get the original run on Fox just like the US though, and of course, there's no swearing on Fox. That would be wrong. :shame: :rolleyes:

I'm caught up on the series now. Just watched season 2 on dvd over the past week. I thought pretty much all the contestants from that season (the one that Heather won) were unlikeable. Still enjoyed it, though.

I'm incredibly excited for tomorrow night. :hyper:

so there will be an electrician, a stay at home dad and a receptionist this time around.

nuff said:yes:
:dancing: :applaud: :dancing:

OMG!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!....IM STILL LOL'ing over the episode!!:lmao:

and wasnt that guy Jason picking his feet outside before he handled the food??:barf:

I love when Chef Ramsey called Louross a toilet brush...OMG!! too many great quotes!! It was GREAT!!! :lmao:

p.s for those who dont know Hells Kitchen is a temp restaurant studio for the show that gets torn down after the season ends

BonoFox1 said:
I love when Chef Ramsey called Louross a toilet brush...OMG!! too many great quotes!! It was GREAT!!! :lmao:

His insults are freaking HILARIOUS. I was in tears, seriously :lmao:

I assume producers had every restaurant patron walk out at once for dramatic effect. I can see some getting pissed and leaving, but the folks who had their appetizers and were raving about how good they were...not so much.
Reality TV just ain't as real as it used to be in the good old days of like 2003 and 2004. :wink:

Oh...my...gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :heart:

Gordon on the bus in that disguise...:lmao: :heart:

I felt bad for Dominic getting sent home first though. I wanted Jason or Bobby to go. :down: I think Dominic's nerves got the best of him, but at least he was trying. There was no excuse for Bobby basically abandoning his team and not trying to help save the service.

Did you see the commercial that season 1 is on DVD?? :hyper: I'd love to watch that season again...:drool:

Bonochick said:
I felt bad for Dominic getting sent home first though. I wanted Jason or Bobby to go. :down: I think Dominic's nerves got the best of him, but at least he was trying. There was no excuse for Bobby basically abandoning his team and not trying to help save the service.

I totally agree!! That L guy should have nominated Bobby and Jason. :tsk:

Dominic ....................
office_space_recut_horror.jpg

skjuls said:

Hmmmmm, but who would win!!!!?????

It's Gordon taking on Kafrun..............
He's fierce, but I'm Kaffy :cool: He'd be weeping in the corner by the time I was done with him.

Back
Top Bottom