Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought for sure Bonnie would be the one leaving, but Chef Ramsey had other plans I guess. At least Jen got that $1000 shopping spree :up:

Am I the only one who thinks Chef is good looking? What is it with me liking mean british guys anyway? :giggle:

I just got around to watching the episode and my tape had stopped recording at exactly the moment he was going to say who's leaving:mad:

I'm kind of surprised Jen left but perhaps it came down to the fact that Bonnie has a better palate and Jen has screwed up on missing the crab thing when she was on the hot plate.

Go Rock!

Slipstream said:
Jen has screwed up on missing the crab thing when she was on the hot plate.

She was at a disadvantage going first. Granted, she should have known that Chef was going to try to trip them up...but the other two seeing her screw up like that first was sort of a reminder to them that surely they were going to receive at least one dish that had a mistake, so they really better be on their toes.

It seems both may have a couple of problem helpers in the kitchen next week, so we'll see who gets screwed more by the failed chefs, my money is on Melissa (she shaved her soul patch :wink: ) to royally screw up and cost Bonnie the job.

Yes, and Julia seems a bit emotional, so she may not be on top of her game in the kitchen either. But Rock still has to deal with his ship of fools in his kitchen too! :huh:

I thought it was pretty close. They both have their strong points and faults but Rock after all has experience as an executive chef so I'm really not surpirsed at the results.

I don't think it was any closer than the public vote.

Bonnie did no prep
ran out of food

also she had food returned

and chef watched her just stand there and take back talk from Julia

to all you Rock non fans
he was pretty humble
in this week's episode

I am glad he won

deep said:
I don't think it was any closer than the public vote.

Bonnie did no prep
ran out of food

also she had food returned

and chef watched her just stand there and take back talk from Julia

to all you Rock non fans
he was pretty humble
in this week's episode

I am glad he won
Agree on all points. Rock was definitely the most deserving (maybe only one really deserving) of this season's cast.

I doubt he'll be hiring Josh. Man how does that guy supposedly hold down a job preparing food? Rock would have had an easier time last night with Aaron the crying oriental cowboy in the kitchen instead of Josh Burnsitall.

Kitchen Nightmares debuts on Fox Wednesday the 19th Sept. It's based on the UK Channel 4 series that spun off four Series which began in 2004, the last one starting from Nov last year. I watched the first of Series Four last night when he went abroad for the first time to Spain...it was a pretty good episode.

The Fox series has already had controversy where an ex-mgr from a NY restaurant named Dillons filed a lawsuit against Gordon claiming he had to resign from the rest. due to fraud by Gordon. The guy claims that spoilt meat, fake patronage, and other things were a set-up. As of last week the suit has been dismissed. I guess they paid him some dosh!

Back
Top Bottom