Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
I'm glad that Aaron is gone but I felt bad that he has some kind of illness.

Jen should have been the one to go. Who the eff does that? :yuck: :|

Yeah on both counts! It was time for Aaron to leave. He was just bringing the team down in my opinion.

I think Julia should stay for sure. She was kicking ass :up:
Crab is so freaking nasty when its bad.. I dont know how she couldnt smell it, but serving food from the trash is just as disgusting in my opinion :barf:

Watching the promo for the prize thing where it says you can win a trip to the resort and "dinner prepared by the winner of Hell's Kitchen", I said to my wife...would you really want one of these buffoons to cook you dinner?

I think Rock wins.

The other women have a point about Julia's lack of experience with fine dining and I think ultimately that will keep her from winning, but it did not even come close to warranting her nomination last night. Her common sense saved someone from eating spaghetti from the garbage. She is a hustler and would make a good assistant to the winner in order to have time to learn the ins and outs of haute cuisine before ultimately running a restaurant.

None of these "chefs" has showed me much. Rock seems to do fairly well with food preparation, got a compliment on the pistachio risotto from chef blowyourstack last night.
Josh is a clown, no shot. Vinnie is gonna mouth off soon and be gone (anyone notice when Ramses the Loud shoved the egg into his chest, he had no goatee, but on the subsequent "confessional" clip he did. Makes me wonder a lot about the editing of this show, I think its a lot less "real" than it appears.)
Brad fouled up as the team "leader" last night.
So I think Rock is the top player of the men.

On the women's side, as I mentioned Julia will do well only to a point, and her inexperience will be her undoing. Jen is a goner after the "bin" incident. Just a matter of time. Bonnie seems too clueless at times, which leaves Melissa, who has been decent thus far, and Ramses the Lecherous likes her cause she's reasonably hot, so I think she emerges from the red team.

In the end I think its Melissa vs Rock and Rock wins.

And what was Aaron's "serious illness" that Ramses the Concerned mentioned? Inquiring minds want to know.

ok seriously do any of these people know how to cook? I swear I thought he would smack Vinnie's grin right off fo his face :wink:

If I were him I'd fire the lot and start over after making myself stand in the corner for picking such bad contestants, :wink:

too funny, they are even making the cooks on kitchen nightmares look good.

Too bad about Aaron, but as much as I was trying to root for him I couldn't because he never really did anything that could prove that he could cook.

Ew and when that girl took the pasta out of the bin to reuse! Gross :barf: Seriously.

This year it should be called Hells Kitchen: We Couldn't Find Any Good Chefs So You'll Have To Deal With Watching These Guys.

OMG!!! These are the WORST chefs ever!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously....would you want any of these peeps cooking for you??? what losers! :huh:

How about the guest who decided to go up to talk to Chef Ramsey....and he DISSED her!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: HILARIOUS!!!

Man, there still doesn't seem to be a ray of hope with any of these cooks. Rock maybe, but the dude keeps referring to himself in the third person. A bit creepy!

Dinner in the dark with Chef Ramsey :giggle: I'll bet he enjoyed that one!

RavenBlue said:
Man, there still doesn't seem to be a ray of hope with any of these cooks.

I say Rock for the guys

and the Red head he saved tonight
(if she can step up her game)
will be the final two.

That red head (melissa or whatever her name is...) annoys me to no end

And I think it's hilarious that Rock knows that Rock is going to win, and Rock doesn't bother to hide the fact that Rock knows Rock is going to win.

RavenBlue said:
Dinner in the dark with Chef Ramsey :giggle: I'll bet he enjoyed that one!

:love:

I LOVED that he overruled their nominations. If things don't go the way he wants them to, he just changes the rules. :lmao: :heart:

I think I called Melissa early in this thread.
I think for the women she is the best choice.

I can't believe they didn't get tuna and pear in the challenge. Nothing tastes remotely like either of thos two things

Back
Top Bottom