Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AngelofHarlem01 said:
i missed the ending, did the crying guy get sent packing?

No. It was declared that the red team (girls) lost, so the blue team (guys) was safe. Tiffany (the girl who couldn't fry the eggs) got eliminated.

I don't remember if he gave a reason exactly, but at least the Blue team got some of their appetizers out. The Red team didn't finish any of their dishes. Chef Ramsey did say that it would be close.

He also hated how the women were fighting so much, which prompted him to call them "Hell's Bitches".

I dont think Vinnie will be around much longer if he keeps back talking to Gordon :drool:

Yeah, if the blue team had lost, Aaron (crying guy) might have actually been safe, thanks to Vinnie's mouth. :yikes:

It looks like there will be future crying from Aaron as well. When he started bawling at first I felt a bit bad and then I was like :huh: WTF man. Did you watch the show before? It ain't no cakewalk! More like a fine risotto swear ballet.

I :heart: this show!

wow! I was so excited about the show and I haven't been able to watch it until tonight. Chef Ramsey is sooo brutal. I love it. I was taken back when Aaron first began to cry, I almost didn't think it was really happening. He needs to toughen up - and quick! A little surpised that Tiffany was sent packing.

Encore presentation of the premiere and then a new episode, in case anybody missed the first one. :drool: We'll probably watch the rerun again, we did that last season too. It's worth watching a second time. :love:

I watched this for the first time ever tonight...the 1st episode from last week was on and then the new one...it was hilarious!! what does the chef guy say?? "Fuck me?"?? as he is unveiling their creations??? HAHAHAHA that was great! whew...I do not know anything about the show ...but I cannot believe that Aaron is still on!!!!!! I mean the guy doesn't do anything...AND he crys for God's sake:huh:

:lmao: i just watched this show for the first time tonight. It's pretty great, but why the hell is either Aaron OR Eddie still on :tsk: but especially Aaron, that was just bad, I don't think I saw him cook one thing :eyebrow:

Unreal! Why wouldnt Rock nominate Aaron? Good grief! :huh: He is just........ :coocoo:

This was hilarious though..

'Dizzy? Need a tissue?'

:lmao:

starsgoblue said:
Why'd he tell Eddie to "fuck off" when he was already leaving/eliminated? :sad: Mean chef!!
I found that a bit odd as well.
It seemed Ramsay had a soft spot for Eddie (and seems to have a soft spot for Aaron), and the way he dismissed him seemed unnnecessary.
Unless there's something we weren't shown that led to the comment.

How can these 12 be the "best of the best" of aspiring chefs/restaurant owners. I mean Aaron clearly isn't cut out for running a restaurant, how did he get on the show. And the waffle house girl (name escapes me) while she seems to hustle and try, she is several career steps away from being a chef.

Back
Top Bottom