Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have not seen.....but by name alone......it could have "evil" content so I will have to watch.......it's a vigil I've been on....looking for that one in the dark tower......this may be a clue...........:eyebrow:

:banghead:

my stupid tivo overrode my "hells kitchen" season pass and recorded "wife swap" instead.

ok, it was totally user error but im still annoyed

was it good?
:(

The majority of the contestants have the appearance that they know their way around the kitchen. At least to the refrigerator.

Larry in the hot tub just oozed sexy.

A good start once again. Should be an interesting season.

I wonder why folks would even go to HK on the opening night because they must know from the previous show that they're

A: Not going to get any food

or

B: Going to get crappy food

I was dismayed a bit by how much stuff they do throw out. So wasteful...

RavenBlue said:
A
I wonder why folks would even go to HK on the opening night because they must know from the previous show that they're

A: Not going to get any food

or

B: Going to get crappy food

But C they all live in LA and this is a chance to get on TV:wink:

I have heard a lot of the people who go eat, are actors, who are paid to be there & add to the vibe of the "crazy dinner atmosphere"

I still love the show though! Definitely good entertainment value!

:hmm: That would make sense. I thought one of the guys looked like he was from Punk'd.

Should be another great season. Who thinks they should just cut out the bleeping with Ramsey? We all know what he's saying anyway :giggle:

Its funny seeing him so pleasant on the yacht with the woman and then relentlessly badgering, berating and belittling them back in the kitchen.

Think the "lady" who walked out on dinner from table 37 after approaching the kitchen was just very hungry or trying to get herself on network TV?

Back
Top Bottom