Hell's Kitchen - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-25-2006, 04:38 PM   #91
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
K-grease's sense of "style" is alarming.
He clearly is the best cook there, but when he showed up in Vegas looking like a 300lb slacker teenager, it was cringeworthy.
All I kept thinking was, "FIX YOUR HAT!!!!!!!"

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 07-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #92
War Child

Why the F---k!!! does Heather ALWAYS look like she is about to cry-it is sooo annoying and Virginia stupid "cat swallowing the canary" face makes me go postal.

I really hate that my husband is a chef and makes me watch this show. None of them can really cook worth a damn.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:40 AM   #93
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:45 PM
^
Old 07-26-2006, 10:12 AM   #94
Refugee

Quote:
If you use a non stick pan, the scallops won't stick, thats why they call it f ing non stiiiiiick!

We kept rewinding that part and playing it over and over. Too funny!

When will Sara leave?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:51 PM   #95
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Next week hopefully
Old 07-31-2006, 09:48 PM   #96
War Child

So my TV station totally stopped airing Hell's Kitchen because "Fidel Castro is having surgery!"...I missed about the middle to the end... I hate living in Miami. I am really pissed.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:09 PM   #97
Refugee

That really stinks Prisz25, because this episode was really good... I don't know if anyone wants any spoilers, so I'll just say it was really explosive in a way... with the twist that they told us was going to happen before the show.

Anyway, I can't believe that elimination happened... I really was shocked. Can't wait to see how the final three will hold out.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:13 PM   #98
War Child

Spoil away! I am really anxious to know what happened! ...BTW they are still broadcasting that "Breaking News" while every other station is back on regularly scheduled programming! GRRR...
Old 07-31-2006, 10:42 PM   #99
Refugee

Lol okay, well the first hour of it, it was just a recap of Garrett's departure from Hell's Kitchen.

The second hour was the new episode where the challenge was that they (Virginia, Heather, Sara, and Keith) were to man a restaurant of their own for the afternoon, however Chef (lol I've taken to calling Ramsay "Chef") had them blindfolded to keep the site as a suprise and it just turned out to be these four separate trailers in the middle of a construction site.

So they all have their own trailer where they will make their own lunch menu. The challenge was that they had to feed all the construction workers and afterwards the workers would critique who's lunch they liked best.

I didn't really get all the meals' names but the result was that most of the workers liked Virginia's sandwich (and also probably as everyone said, her attitude towards the workers, flirting and just ho-ing it up for them) and hated Heather's chicken sandwich with fries. So because of that, Virginia was declared "safe" for this episode and was treated to a shopping trip with Chef Ramsay.

She spent a little under $1000, and bought gifts for the others, but they didn't like it as they were cheap and it was an insult really that she was rubbing her win in their faces.

So then goes the main game, there were three master chefs who are in the guest list tonight at HK. The chefs had to make individual meals for the master chefs to taste. Heather was making beef wellington and it was perfect, but Virginia kept screwing up on the vegetables (there was more emphasis on the drama between Virginia and Heather), ie: one of the master chefs declared the meat perfect, but sent the dish back because the peas were "burnt".

There was a bit of drama with Keith and Sara, with Keith screwing up on his spaghetti and lobster dish (undercooking his noodles), and Sara with running out of salmon for her fish sticks meal and also giving lip to the Chef.

So yeah, because Virginia couldn't handle her veggies, Chef got really pissed off, and called off her immunity. So everyone was relieved that Virginia was stripped of her reward.

Afterwards, Virginia was crying and all because she knows she can't handle the pressure at all, and that when she is nominated for the chopping board, she's going to tell the Chef that she can't do it and it seems that Virginia will throw in the apron and leave. So Heather (because she was arguably the best chef tonight) was given the choice of choosing two. So she chose Viriginia and Sara, assuming that Sara would be safe because of Virginia's screwups.

So they are both up, and Chef gives them the time to explain themselves, Sara says that she can hold her own in the kitchen, and even though she had little screwups, she can still get the job done. Virginia on the other hand is all like, oh she doesn't know if she's up for the job of handling a whole kitchen if she can't handle a simple veggie station.

The twister now is that Chef goes, Virginia, I said that you were safe for the episode and if you really want to go, then you can go. But if you don't want to, say the word and I'll send Sara home. Everyone's like... whoa! They assumed that Virginia was going to do what she said she was going to do, but then she changed her mind and said, hell no I'm not leaving.

With that, Chef Ramsay sent Sara home.

I can't believe Virginia is still hanging by a thread, only because she won that challenge.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:04 PM   #100
War Child

Virginia actually made me like her (well kinda) tonight...best line

"I am gonna stay b/c I f---ing want to"

That being said this show is still lame. Virginia had no idea what a cleaver was and is in the running to run a rest.?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:36 PM   #101
Refugee

I know right?

I want that big knife there, what's it called again?

It's funny with Virginia because even with schmoozing with Chef Ramsay, she still manages to make him become disillusioned with her from her performance in the kitchen.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:59 AM   #102
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

omg that was unbelievable.

Virginia should have totally left. She's terrible. But yay Sara's gone
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 AM   #103
Refugee

Thank you Sicy! Glad I'm not the only one.

But I wasn't sure who I would've wanted to leave, since Virginia's the lesser of the two evils. I was glad Sara left.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:27 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
omg that was unbelievable.

Virginia should have totally left. She's terrible. But yay Sara's gone
Think K-Grease and H-Tears are happy that V-Cleaver decided to stay and send S-Cow home? That ensures them as the final 2.

When G-Shout told her it was her choice, I was saying, "Stay just so Sara gets the boot!"...thank the lord Sara is finally gone.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:29 AM   #105
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:45 AM
Quote:

Final 3 should be Keith, Heather and Virginia.
With Keith and Heather the remaining 2, and Keith should win.
Nostradamus strikes again.