Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think chefie scream a lot does have a hard on for vinnie most annoying facial expressions ever.

However-V did do quite well expediting this evening. Also I saw it coming B/c she (sorry to say this) will be the most attractive in the photo ops....and let's face it that is all this show really is. :mad:

Perhaps... when we've seen that anyone but Virginia was best at doing the service. Sure she had a good palate, but still... she could've just gotten lucky.

I can't believe that she wasn't too sure what couscous was.

Good episode though. With K-Grease gone... he couldn't have gone out on a positive note though, why'd he have to do that, I'll never know. There's bitter, and then there was, why'd you ruin it. I was looking forward to a good competition with K-Grease and Heather, now we'll never see that.

deep 08-01-2006 11:09 AM - said:
my predictions

Greese is cut next

no hotel in Vegas wants a low class chef

then the network will try and boost Virginia as serious competition
with some confidence training

raycharles327926.jpg

Haha I thought of you deep when K Grease got booted. :p

I was so shocked, I was like OH MY GOD!! I think I woke up the neighbors :lol:

It occurred to me while watching last night that while both K-Grease and H-Feather can cook circles around V-Cleaver, Virgin-ya has them both beat in many other areas...and they emphasized last night that the winner will be the "Executive chef" of the new place...probably not working the line. VA was much stronger than both at the hot plate, obviously is better at discerning ingredients (unless we find out she knew the recipe from the book), and would make a much better face for the restaurant than K-Huey or H-Bomb. (not just looks, but charm and personality etc.)

So I think she will win. K-Grecian Formula and H-Two-Oh would make great line cooks or sous chefs, but neither could be in charge. I don't think West Virginia is ready to run things either, but like she said, she can be molded better to fit the role. I bet she never cooks in the new restaurant, just helps create the menu and "oversees" the kitchen operation. A figure head who would have trouble boiling water under pressure.

Regarding K-Greasy:
Originally posted by Hewson on 6-27
He seems to know how to cook, but if he's gonna be handed a multimillion dollar restaurant, methinks Chef Blowyourstack is gonna demand a little more from him in the appearance and attitude areas.
Looks like he couldn't meet the demands.

Keith chose a very immature and disrespectful way of accepting his loss. He could have at least had the decency to shake his hand and thank him for the opportunity and the experience. All his rudness did was confirm that the correct decision was made. His horrible attitude ruined it for him...not to mention that he drives me crazy when he just stands there with a blank expression and his mouth hanging open like a dolt. That's really not the best way to present oneself.

I was a bit shocked when K-Grease went, but probably more shocked at the way he left. What an arse!

Maybe it's just me, but I've kinda thought that Mr.Ramsey has had a thing for Virginia... :shrug:

Both Virginia and Heather annoy me to no end... so I'm not really sure who the winner will be.

I'm sure it will be an interesting finale.

Isnt Heather already a head chef at her restaurant in NY? She seems a little frazzled and out of control to run a restaurant. Well then again they both do :lol: But Virginia did manage the hot plate well, I think she's better off doing that than actually cooking, which is probably what the duties of the winner will entail anyway so I wouldnt be surprised if she won.

With all the f-ing ads and recaps that show could have been over in 42 minutes:mad:

I am glad this is over...why did I watch!!!!

Ummm...but the second hour started off with a recap of the first hour that WE HAD JUST WATCHED!!!!!

I mean seriously Fox....

She is such a biyatch!!

I'm glad Heather won, she wanted it more anyway and seems like she will put her all into it. Virginia was just crying a couple weeks ago that she should go home and cant run a restaurant, it wouldnt have made sense for her to win.

Great show!!! I did not notice there was a thread on it as, otherwise, I would have posted here it earlier.

I think the best chef won. If not the best chef, the one that works the hardest and has best leadership skills. I am sure that Heather will be a huge hit in Vegas.

On a related note, as we are going to London next month, I made a secret reservation at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant there to surprise my wife and celebrate our pregnancy. :shh:

Maybe Chef Ramsay will be there to congratulate us... :wink:

U2@NYC said:

On a related note, as we are going to London next month, I made a secret reservation at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant there to surprise my wife and celebrate our pregnancy. :shh:

VERY awesome of you! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom