Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
K-grease's sense of "style" is alarming.
He clearly is the best cook there, but when he showed up in Vegas looking like a 300lb slacker teenager, it was cringeworthy.

All I kept thinking was, "FIX YOUR HAT!!!!!!!" :scream:

Why the F---k!!! does Heather ALWAYS look like she is about to cry-it is sooo annoying and Virginia stupid "cat swallowing the canary" face makes me go postal.

I really hate that my husband is a chef and makes me watch this show. None of them can really cook worth a damn.

So my TV station totally stopped airing Hell's Kitchen because "Fidel Castro is having surgery!"...I missed about the middle to the end... I hate living in Miami. I am really pissed.:mad:

That really stinks Prisz25, because this episode was really good... I don't know if anyone wants any spoilers, so I'll just say it was really explosive in a way... with the twist that they told us was going to happen before the show.

Anyway, I can't believe that elimination happened... I really was shocked. Can't wait to see how the final three will hold out.

Spoil away! I am really anxious to know what happened! :drool: ...BTW they are still broadcasting that "Breaking News" while every other station is back on regularly scheduled programming! GRRR...

Lol okay, well the first hour of it, it was just a recap of Garrett's departure from Hell's Kitchen.

The second hour was the new episode where the challenge was that they (Virginia, Heather, Sara, and Keith) were to man a restaurant of their own for the afternoon, however Chef (lol I've taken to calling Ramsay "Chef") had them blindfolded to keep the site as a suprise and it just turned out to be these four separate trailers in the middle of a construction site.

So they all have their own trailer where they will make their own lunch menu. The challenge was that they had to feed all the construction workers and afterwards the workers would critique who's lunch they liked best.

I didn't really get all the meals' names but the result was that most of the workers liked Virginia's sandwich (and also probably as everyone said, her attitude towards the workers, flirting and just ho-ing it up for them) and hated Heather's chicken sandwich with fries. So because of that, Virginia was declared "safe" for this episode and was treated to a shopping trip with Chef Ramsay.

She spent a little under $1000, and bought gifts for the others, but they didn't like it as they were cheap and it was an insult really that she was rubbing her win in their faces.

So then goes the main game, there were three master chefs who are in the guest list tonight at HK. The chefs had to make individual meals for the master chefs to taste. Heather was making beef wellington and it was perfect, but Virginia kept screwing up on the vegetables (there was more emphasis on the drama between Virginia and Heather), ie: one of the master chefs declared the meat perfect, but sent the dish back because the peas were "burnt".

There was a bit of drama with Keith and Sara, with Keith screwing up on his spaghetti and lobster dish (undercooking his noodles), and Sara with running out of salmon for her fish sticks meal and also giving lip to the Chef.

So yeah, because Virginia couldn't handle her veggies, Chef got really pissed off, and called off her immunity. So everyone was relieved that Virginia was stripped of her reward.

Afterwards, Virginia was crying and all because she knows she can't handle the pressure at all, and that when she is nominated for the chopping board, she's going to tell the Chef that she can't do it and it seems that Virginia will throw in the apron and leave. So Heather (because she was arguably the best chef tonight) was given the choice of choosing two. So she chose Viriginia and Sara, assuming that Sara would be safe because of Virginia's screwups.

So they are both up, and Chef gives them the time to explain themselves, Sara says that she can hold her own in the kitchen, and even though she had little screwups, she can still get the job done. Virginia on the other hand is all like, oh she doesn't know if she's up for the job of handling a whole kitchen if she can't handle a simple veggie station.

The twister now is that Chef goes, Virginia, I said that you were safe for the episode and if you really want to go, then you can go. But if you don't want to, say the word and I'll send Sara home. Everyone's like... whoa! They assumed that Virginia was going to do what she said she was going to do, but then she changed her mind and said, hell no I'm not leaving.

With that, Chef Ramsay sent Sara home.

I can't believe Virginia is still hanging by a thread, only because she won that challenge. :|

Virginia actually made me like her (well kinda) tonight...best line

"I am gonna stay b/c I f---ing want to"

That being said this show is still lame. Virginia had no idea what a cleaver was and is in the running to run a rest.? :sad:

I know right?

I want that big knife there, what's it called again? :huh:

It's funny with Virginia because even with schmoozing with Chef Ramsay, she still manages to make him become disillusioned with her from her performance in the kitchen.

omg that was unbelievable.

Virginia should have totally left. She's terrible. But yay Sara's gone :drool:

Thank you Sicy! Glad I'm not the only one.

But I wasn't sure who I would've wanted to leave, since Virginia's the lesser of the two evils. I was glad Sara left.

Last edited:
Sicy said:
omg that was unbelievable.

Virginia should have totally left. She's terrible. But yay Sara's gone :drool:
Think K-Grease and H-Tears are happy that V-Cleaver decided to stay and send S-Cow home? That ensures them as the final 2.

When G-Shout told her it was her choice, I was saying, "Stay just so Sara gets the boot!"...thank the lord Sara is finally gone.

Hewson said:
Think K-Grease and H-Tears are happy that V-Cleaver decided to stay and send S-Cow home? That ensures them as the final 2.

When G-Shout told her it was her choice, I was saying, "Stay just so Sara gets the boot!"...thank the lord Sara is finally gone.

Spitting ice tea all over my keyboard!!! Thank you very much!!:wink:

Personally I think "G-Shout" should tell them to all f-off and all go home!

By the way anyone notice that the sous chef on the "men's side"...aka the bald dude..is also the same guy that is one of the judges and the commentator for the Food Network challenges!!

my predictions

Greese is cut next

no hotel in Vegas wants a low class chef

then the network will try and boost Virginia as serious competition
with some confidence training

remember Heather wanted Virginia gone, she said she is really smart.:huh:

Heather will win, she has her game down
and is the strongest player remaining

this season has had really weak contestants

and what is up with the prize

a chance to run a restaurant in Vegas
and participate in the profits

anyone that knows anything about restaurants, knows that many do not have profits for a long time,
and a Vegas hotel restaurant does not need to have profits to stay open

I dont know, Keith has barely made any mistakes. Heather has made a few, and big ones.

I cant believe he reboiled the pasta though :huh:

Sicy said:
I dont know, Keith has barely made any mistakes. Heather has made a few, and big ones.

I cant believe he reboiled the pasta though :huh:

did you catch the previews?

at the elimination

someone curses the host out

Virginia?

I don't think so.

Heather, perhaps

Grease ball, well?

Previews are meant to be deceiving in these type shows, but it appeared G-Shout's angry focus in the preview was directed to his right as he looked at the 3 remaining McDonald's fry cooks, and based on the way they were lined up in another shot during the promo, H-Tears would have been in his crosshairs if that were the case. We'll have to wait and see, but I still think K-Baby Huey will win. He'll just need a makeover ala a modern day 300lb white gangsta wannabe Eliza Doolittle.

good points on the editing

i always thought K-Baby huey would win too.

that pasta re-do to the three high-end chefs
is something that would make the main chef go ballistic

i just think all this gangsta, pimp talk, attitude is so immature and something a high-class hotel would not want to be associated with

and this guy is way too into projecting it

he should go back to bar-tending

Clearly he would need some serious A.R.A. if they were to give him run of a resort restaurant.
Of course I don't see either of the women really ready for it either. I think the winner will be allowed to run the kitchen, but not the resaurant's operation.

Thanks for the total recap Sevikins! I just totally hate Virginia... everytime she talks I feel like punching her in the face. Virginia is leaving next week... she has too...
I love Keith... I really want him to win!

So long SARA, you won't be missed.

Hewson said:
I think the winner will be allowed to run the kitchen, but not the resaurant's operation.

Not a chance-these people have no idea how to run a kitchen..also I can just imagine the respect they will get after their "employees" watch this show. Being able to cook (and these people kinda...very small kinda..do) and being an excective chef is two whole different ball games.

Back
Top Bottom