Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed last nights episode, and I'm still pissed that Dewberry left :grumpy:
I'm interested to see the other shows he's done on BBC, but I keep missing them.

He is evil, beyond Simon, this guys just out right abusive, I'd have socked the guy in the jaw and left after 5 mins lol

Ya, Ive watched it a couple of times, and that guy is worse than simon, you know who just pisses me right off, Johnathan, the hair stylist, he's a jerk, and his monotone voice is annoying.

I can't stand hearing Jonathan talking about all of his problems. The way he talks bugs me to death but I am hooked on that show.
pic_367_262_5.jpg

mh_in_tues9.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i have watched it a couple times. rather amusing. I like to see how pissed off he gets. A few friends of mine went out to the restaurant, got an invite through someone they know, said that it was very similar to what they show in the dinner part of the episode. Not good service, a lot of waiting, they didnt even get to eat. They hire a bunch of actors though to play dinner guests. I'm guessing those are the ones they show flipping out on the show. Good fun to go to bed with on a monday ha.

I love this show!

My boyfriend usually hates shows of this nature, but I got him to watch the first episode with me, and now he's hooked. We look forward to watching it.

I didnt even know he had a show on BBC. Is it the same kind of show or is it just a show of him being a chef or?

:ohmy: Cool, thanks for the info. Now I just have to figure out how to watch it :der: Is it pay cable? If so I dont have it :mad:

Is there somewhere you could go to actually try some of his food?

So I missed a few weeks but last night was interesting. Elsie I guess has been winning all the challenges? Then she gets booted? :laugh: I felt kinda bad for her. And the blonde chick bugs me.

They all got pissed because she won with just chicken soup. :lol: I did feel bad for her last night because they were out to get her. Althought it was last week or so when she did want to be nominated to go home because she was just tired and wanted to be with her kids. I don't like Ralph or the blonde girl. :no:

I saw this week's episode and it was ok but I liked Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares better. This one is too American-style.

Back
Top Bottom