Hello Mr. Tyler, going...down? And DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New thread :hyper:

as I was saying

<My sister stole the tele :madspit:

And TRE ye, I agree the manager problems are huge

< Souness spoke to me once :wink:

Irishteen said:
< My 6 year old sister stole the television, to watch Nick :madspit:

Nickelodeon was amazing from 87-95, before it became Kiddie MTV

LemonMacPhisto said:

Nickelodeon was amazing from 87-95, before it became Kiddie MTV

She is watching some shopw called "Unfaulous" and she has seent he episode about several dozen times

TheQuiet1 said:

So she 'nicked' the TV??? Boom boom! :happy: Terrible joke- sorry!

You are just like my Maths/Physics/Applied Maths(I have him for three subjects) teacher, his jokes are so bad, it's like all you can do is :lol:

I miss the classic 'All That' and I find it awesome that Kenan Thompson is on SNL now :rockon:

the rockin edge said:

really? you been to a game?

Ye I was at a friendly during the summer against Bray Wanderers, and I asked him to sign my jersey and he told me, some really inspiring words, that I now live by

"Your pen doesn't work" :wink:

The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Things You Can't Do on Television
Legends of the Hidden Temple
G.U.T.S.
Clarissa Explains It All
Space Cases
Salute Your Shorts
All That
Kenan and Kel
Double Dare
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Nick News w/ Stick Stickly
Wild & Crazy Kids
Welcome Freshman

all :up::up::up:

now there's just a show w/ Britney Spears' sister on all of the time

Irishteen said:

Ye I was at a friendly during the summer against Bray Wanderers, and I asked him to sign my jersey and he told me, some really inspiring words, that I now live by

"Your pen doesn't work" :wink:

:lmao:

i didn't make that mistake when i saw man utd (in chicago):wink:

<got Rio and Smiths autographs :D

sami0201 said:
Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda! Is it true? Mm hmm, I do I do I doooh!

:lmao:

and remember the adventures of alek mac when she turned into the goo?

I knew I forgot to list one :huh:

I saw an old episode of that show I taped years ago, it's amazing how much special effects have changed in 10 years

and of course Classic Rugrats, none of this Chucky's Sister crap

^^:lmao:

^yeah, why don't they show the original rugrats anymore, i would still watch it

Last edited:
kel0tz.gif

I remember Clarissa Explains It All (vaguely)! Actually what was that show about? I can only remember the ginger little brother, the dad who's face looked familiar and Melissa 'oldest teenager in the business' Joan Hart...but what was it actually about?

TheQuiet1 said:
I remember Clarissa Explains It All (vaguely)! Actually what was that show about? I can only remember the ginger little brother, the dad who's face looked familiar and Melissa 'oldest teenager in the business' Joan Hart...but what was it actually about?

Clarissa Explains It All was a witty show from the early '90s that dealt with the trials and tribulations of growing up, as experienced by a teenage girl. Clarissa would tell the audience about her life, and would almost always have an explanation for it (hence the title of the show). Her parents where former hippies, and her interaction with them made for some humorous moments.

In addition to her parents, there was also her annoying, suck up brother Ferguson ("Ferg-Face"), whom many could relate their own annoying siblings.

Through it all, Clarissa did have her best friend Sam, who usually climbed in through her bedroom window to talk to her. Everyone remembers the music that was played when he entered. Sam considered himself a neglected child, but he was a loyal and trusted friend.

write-up from: http://johnnorrisbrown.com/classic-nick/clarissa/index.htm

it lists every Nickelodeon show aired from a certain period, I don't remember what era though:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom