Hello Mr. Tyler, going...down? And DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Cassie, did the dvd work?

i haven't had time to check yet :reject: but don't worry about it, i think that if it's not finalized i can just finalize it with nero

onebloodonelife said:

i haven't had time to check yet :reject: but don't worry about it, i think that if it's not finalized i can just finalize it with nero

Ok, just wanted to know :wink:

<Just went outside for the first time today, it's gorgeous :love: 78 and not a drop of humidity or a cloud in the sky

onebloodonelife said:
<back, my computer was acting weird

< Is a veteran of surviving senile computer's behaviour.

I find swearing at it and bashing the keyboard furiously helps. It doesn't make the computer do what you want but it stops you from putting your fist through the monitor, which is always a good thing. :up:

Adam you can live vicariously through me, or you can just come on down ya know :flirt: Will this convince you? My backyard a few minutes ago :lmao: It used to be so pretty with a ton of trees but the hurricanes knocked them down so now you can see everyones houses :angry:

it's just a quick flight! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Sami, those pics look ok. but when part of your attempt to get me to florida is saying that a hurricane wiped out all the trees......

i mean really:tsk:

:tongue:

Irishteen said:
Southampton's goalie is injuried, a player is getting in goal :wink:

hahaha, if you don't win now i will laugh for a long time:wink:

edit: i gotta go :wave:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
Sami, those pics look ok. but when part of your attempt to get me to florida is saying that a hurricane wiped out all the trees......

i mean really:tsk:

:tongue:

hahaha, if you don't win now i will laugh for a long time:wink:

:lmao: True...I hadn't though of that :sad:

If you come before August you're fine :wink:

Back
Top Bottom