Hello from Sydney!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Well well...what a amazing time I am having here!

I have met up with AH and Zoomanda and had a ball. Dont worry...photos were taken and I will leave it to one of the ladies to post 'em;)

One thing tho...manda keeps getting me drunk and having me out until the wee small hours of the morning!!!:mad: hehe

Talk to you all soon!!!

:wave:

Still unsure what it is about Sydney you like so much...:D
We went back today to see Dali and the Rembrandt/Ruebens and friends exhibits and noticed that R&H poster was gone. Right next to it is a sign that warns the area is under constant surveillance. Did you happen to notice that or were you both legless by that stage?
Hope ya have a safe trip back matie.

Hope you guys are having fun!! :sexywink:

We want pics! We want pics! and I want all the goss Jonny boy.

Hey Amanda! Can you give him a good ass-wipping for me? :wave:

hello from not-Sydney!!!

in not-Sydney no fun is had
so enjoy yourself over there

:)

hello right back at ya Sydney

It's Official musiclovers.

I am about 400 kms due north of the U2sydneyunion. It is dawn on Tuesday and as i look out the window to the south, there is a definite red tinge to the sky
CLEAR Evidence that those 3 have succesfully painted the town RED!!!! :mac: :mac: :mac:
with a few splashes of orange and green....

teehee , survelliance cameras....we might see you on A Current Affair eh?

and the winner is SYd-e -ney!!!
have fun U3

Good ol'Sydney town!!!!- I havn't been there in years, but I sure do wish that I was there now, running a muck with you all- a friend of mine just got back from there on Sat and she had an absolute ball- said she had a very interesting time at a pub on Oxford Street!!!!! well one day soon I will try and make it down that way- have fun Jonboy and post those pics soon:)

Hey!

Can't wait to hear about the aussie adventures and see your pics! Two days and I'll be in Memphis!!! Manda, slap jon-boy around a bit for me too!

:macdevil:

Ok Im back home! :|

Apart from my TERRIBLE flight home where Qantas fucked me around and took my last $55 ( :mad: ) my trip was totally amazing.

Friday:
Sightseeing and drinking with a mate I worked with :p

Saturday:
Meet Manda and Angela for more sightseeing, shopping and lunch at famous Manly beach where a cool Jazz festival was taking place. Icecream at Cockle Bay where an even cooler Latin fiesta was on was followed where we all noticed a U2 cover band was playing that night!

Manda and I headed out for dinner at the Latin fiesta and then for drinks (too many!!) to watch the U2 show! I know, I know...we are a two very lame people! hehe

Sunday:
Did nothing too exciting in the day as I was going to a dance night at Gas Nightclub to see Armin Van Buuren and a couple of other DJ's. Armin was amazing (really amazing!!!) and I got to see a proper nightclub unlike our crappy ones here in Brisbane!! hehe. Didnt get in until just before 5am and as a result...slept in until 2pm!!

Monday:
Shopped but realised I was broke! Did somemore sightseeing, took some photos of Sydney by night. Went to bed early!! lol :eyebrow:

Well...sorry to bore u but there u have it!! Was the best weekend I have had in a long time and I just want to go back! For those who havent had the pleasure, AH and Manda are lovely ladies tho Manda's ability to read maps (or even identify the difference between land and water on them) is pretty limited :mac:

Oh Manda...I think I left my dignity in that Irish bar when I was signing The Unforgettable Fire, can you go find it and mail it back to me? :p

33572%3A3523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E2323343693295ot1lsi

haha!! my shoes!!

u shouldnt have told me you took that photo manda...would have been funnier. hehe.

i think she meant to take a pic of my butt however got bumped. ;)

Yes, we had a fun weekend.
Anna wouldn't let me touch the baby tum, silly girl. She is a gorgeous gorgeous beautiful lady who makes me laugh so much. Her hubby and she are a great and wonderful couple.
Jon on the other hand...
hehe just kidding!
mr bono_man and i had a great time, with constant laughs and he is a truly great guy, he even likes shopping girls! hehe
i think i wore him out at the club however. He asked me where i get my energy from :laugh: what girl doesnt like dancing?!!!

Its weird how u can go for months without one u2 moment or reminder and then hang out with some u2 fans and there is u2eyness on every corner. we sang electrical storm in anna's car and i think i may have put them all off the song for an eternity now.

meeting up with u2 fans is cool but meeting up with good good friends is awesome. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom