Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
roflbotf6lqiz2.jpg

:wave:

:lol: Did you know I had zebrafish, or was that just a lucky guess?

LemonMelon said:
He appeared apathetic, but commented "Hey, that has Miss Sarajevo on it, right?"

Larry on the other hand...
lol, i just remembered something funny about that song. you know that book, into the heart, that explores all the meanings of their songs?

i have a pressing of the book from, i don't remember what era it's from, either before or after pop. anyway, in that pressing, the song is called miss saigon :giggle: i noticed it was corrected in the next pressing of the book i bought

i was supposed to be studying for my chemistry test tomorrow. instead i just spent the past 2 hours goofing on facebook and watching the awkwardly erotic Sao Paolo Vertigo gig. Is there a word for less than pathetic? Because I'm pretty sure that's me.

unico said:
i was supposed to be studying for my chemistry test tomorrow. instead i just spent the past 2 hours goofing on facebook and watching the awkwardly erotic Sao Paolo Vertigo gig. Is there a word for less than pathetic? Because I'm pretty sure that's me.

:hug: Aww...this solves all of life's problems:

LemonMelon said:

LemonMelon said:

"There were those of us who were against building a doomsday machine. But we could no longer keep up the expense of the arms race, the space race, and the peace race. All the while, our people grumbled for more nylons and washing machines. The deciding factor was when we discovered that you were working on something similar, through our source...the New York Times."

"Mr President, we cannot have a mine shaft gap!"

Nice LM. My favorite movie of all time :yes:

unico said:
here's why you're not pathetic: we all need a break sometimes. :hug:

hardyharhar said:

"Mr President, we cannot have a mine shaft gap!"

Nice LM. My favorite movie of all time :yes:

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more then ten to twenty million killed, tops. Depending on the breaks."

It's sadly still very relevant today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom