Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

It was a particularly basic balls-up.

Or balls-down as the case may be. That really was a catch he should've been able to take in his sleep.

coolian2 said:
Commentators talking about enjoying diet pepsi, lol.

:lol: We've got the same commentary, it seems. That was badly done.

coolian2 said:

Or at least a catch he should've been able to take in my sleep.

I'm so going back to sleep when this finishes.

:lol:

The things you do for cricket ...

coolian2 said:

I also see animated advertising hoardings finally made in to cricket. How disappointing.

Yeah, but after the floodlight malfunction last night, there's the potential for a technology fuck-up to bring the lulz ...

So, Ian, do you have any preference as to who wins?

Personally, I want Rajasthan to lose just because I can't stand Warney.

coolian2 said:

By way of comparison, i'll only be listening to the New Zealand tour of England on the radio while i sleep.

What, it's not being shown on telly or something?

Axver said:

Yeah, but after the floodlight malfunction last night, there's the potential for a technology fuck-up to bring the lulz ...

It's bad enough they've made it to Warriors games (but at least i sit behind the animated sign so i don't have to look at it).

They stand out way too much in darker venues.

Oh, and lol at the dancers in red MC Hammer pants.

coolian2 said:
It cracks me up that a run rate of 7.77 an over seems hopelessly pathetic.

At least it's a big improvement on that Kolkata/Hyderabad game last night! What a woeful pitch.

coolian2 said:

It's bad enough they've made it to Warriors games (but at least i sit behind the animated sign so i don't have to look at it).

They stand out way too much in darker venues.

Oh, and lol at the dancers in red MC Hammer pants.

Oh yeah, it looks shithouse. And is it just me, or is the lighting and camera quality not as good as you'd expect if this were being played down here? It just seems to accentuate how gaudy and bad the advertising looks.

The dancing seems so ridiculous with cricket.

coolian2 said:

It's bound to be on TV, but the light from the TV makes it harder to sleep.

And there is no way i'm getting up to watch our pathetic excuse for a cricket team stumble through a series against England.

:lol: Good point. Please tell me the series at least starts once the IPL is over ...

coolian2 said:

That works for me too.

Seriously, who the hell makes Warney captain AND coach of a team?!

Rajasthan should be fined for that gross error of judgement.

Axver said:

Oh yeah, it looks shithouse. And is it just me, or is the lighting and camera quality not as good as you'd expect if this were being played down here? It just seems to accentuate how gaudy and bad the advertising looks.

All things considered it looks pretty reasonable for dodgy coverage coming out of India.

The stadium floodlights seem better than some Australian grounds.

coolian2 said:

All things considered it looks pretty reasonable for dodgy coverage coming out of India.

The stadium floodlights seem better than some Australian grounds.

Well, it's not hard to outdo Perth's floodlights, since India has electricity while in Perth, electricity hasn't been invented yet and they rely on candles. :wink:

coolian2 said:

I do believe the answer to that is you don't want to know.

Oh FUUUUCK.

No Oram, Vettori, Mills, McCullum, etc., etc.?

We're done for.

As an aside to the lighted advertising, it's been made to seem so much worse than it is at the last two Warriors games i've been to because the weather wasn't too pleasant and nobody bothered to turn the stadium floodlights on.

Almost as bad as Manchester United games at Old Trafford where all you can see is this big fucking strip of advertising.

Well, Punjab seems like they're starting to turn it on now.

coolian2 said:

We were already done for. Now we're embarrassingly done for.

Seriously, where the fuck is the team coming from? Especially how the hell do we replace Vettori? Who's going to captain the side? Hamish Marshall or someone equally random?

What a monumental fuck-up. Oh God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom