Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Oh shit, the presidential candidates WWF wrestling promos are beyond hilarious.

Especially Hillary, when she struggles not to smirk at her own joke.

I have no idea what you're referring to, and I think I'm happier that way!

And shit, it's nearly 9pm and I haven't made dinner yet. I'm feeling hungry ...

coolian2 said:

It was crazy seeing the school sign i can see from where i'm sitting now on Sky News

A bit close to home.

I had a similar experience with that plane crash earlier this year in Paraparaumu. I turned on the evening news, and FUCK IT'S MY LITTLE HOMETOWN. It's the airport whose flightpath I grew up under! It's the Placemakers where we bought the paint to redo my childhood home! It was weird as hell.

The funny part was that Lee Lin Chin, my favourite newsreader, actually called it "Paraparam", the local nickname. I'm guessing a Kapiti Coaster had a hand in writing that story ...

I remember I saw a news story a few years back on these idiots - mostly in states like Alabama and Arkansas - who took the WWF seriously and thought it was real, then went on to stage wrestling matches in their backyards. They'd smash lightbulbs on each other's heads, jump off roofs onto each other, and stupid shit like that. :coocoo:

Axver said:
I remember I saw a news story a few years back on these idiots - mostly in states like Alabama and Arkansas - who took the WWF seriously and thought it was real, then went on to stage wrestling matches in their backyards. They'd smash lightbulbs on each other's heads, jump off roofs onto each other, and stupid shit like that. :coocoo:

it's not real? :ohmy:

just joshin. It's all totally staged and much crappier now than it used to be. Back in my day they'd really bash the crap out of each other. . . . in a choreographed way. . it was fantastic!

mysterious_jen said:
cin whats the go with friday ? i need to buy these ticks , is danny comming?

Oh, do we need to book in advance? I thought we'd be able to buy them there. Are you buying for all of us ...?

Axver said:

Oh, do we need to book in advance? I thought we'd be able to buy them there. Are you buying for all of us ...?

not buying for all, i was even just debating not going at all, but i know i will fucking kick myself . you probably can buy on the day , but im not driving all that goddam way to find out it is sold out.

mysterious_jen said:

not buying for all, i was even just debating not going at all, but i know i will fucking kick myself . you probably can buy on the day , but im not driving all that goddam way to find out it is sold out.

Ahh, righto. Yes, you've got to come. You need your U2 3D fix!

And then you need to come to PT. :wink:

cinnaminson said:

:hug: is it the mix of no drink or fags??

the smoking thing is easily handled and really only a habit not an addiction.

the drinking, on the other hand, oh sweet god.

now i remember why i drink, its because stopping is just awful.

:banghead:

No, my mother phoned me and I'm cooking dinner. You'll have to try harder to scare me off. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom