Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

you sound a lot older than you actually are. I on the other hand have perfected the art of vaguing out at any intellectual chit chat

Rather than sounding older than I am, it seems roughly one person every month or two in Melbourne thinks I sound or look like a woman! :huh:

And I don't actually know how old you or Jen are, though I recall one conversation that implied you're a year younger than her. I've just assumed mid to late 20s.

Axver said:

Rather than sounding older than I am, it seems roughly one person every month or two in Melbourne thinks I sound or look like a woman! :huh:

And I don't actually know how old you or Jen are, though I recall one conversation that implied you're a year younger than her. I've just assumed mid to late 20s.

:lmao: ha ha ha, I don't think you look like a gal at all. Although we do have verry similar colouring :ohmy:

you just keep on assuming whatever you like about ages.:wink:

*hopes that only premiums can look at profiles*

By the way, speaking of what belongs in which thread, where the hell is DOL? She shouldn't miss this thread!

cinnaminson said:

:lmao: ha ha ha, I don't think you look like a gal at all. Although we do have verry similar colouring :ohmy:

you just keep on assuming whatever you like about ages.:wink:

*hopes that only premiums can look at profiles*

At Hungry Jack's just a few days ago, I got "is that all, ma'am?" It happens with almost predictable regularly. When Kate and I were still on speaking terms, there were at least three occasions last year when we'd go to a cafe or restaurant and get asked "so what would you like today, ladies?" I don't get it. It's not like I'm doing the whole David Bowie androgynous thing.

And are you sure you're not an albino? :wink:

You're right, I can't look at profiles. :mad:

cinnaminson said:

yeah, I need another gal to keep things even, although I guess you could be classed as a swing vote Ax?

I = OWNED.

cinnaminson said:
:lol: you have no idea how funny it is that people mistake you for a woman. . . . . . . . . . . funny to me that is, probably not so funny for you.

I don't think I''m an albino, just really pale, with light hair, and bad eyesight. . . :scratch:

I'm both amused and frustrated by it! Particularly amused by the one that happened a few days ago, given the facial hair I have now - I haven't shaved since early March!

And really pale, light hair, bad vision? That sounds like me. :wink: What kind of bad vision? Albinism is actually an eye condition, not a skin condition. I know of one person who wasn't actually identified as albino until in her forties!

cinnaminson said:

yep,

oh god, Super Nanny is on the telly :mad:

You're on a roll of Axver pwnage. :angry:

Ah well, at least now the TV's owning you with shittiness. :up:

I'm short sighted and have had glasses for driving for a few years. I've only needed them for day to day stuff in the last year or so. My Dad has beer bottle glasses and can't see to shave himself without specs so I'm guessing it's a genetic thing. :nerd:

my sister is a whitey ford tooo

coolian2 said:
Also, i judging from the photos i've seen, it's a shocking mistake to think Ax is a woman.

I could perhaps sort of understand the confusion when my hair had 'froed out. Perhaps sort of maybe not really.

But with it short and with over a month's worth of facial hair growth? You've just got to be extraordinarily stupid.

coolian2 said:
Wow, the teacher that died in that river accident the other week had Miss Sarajevo playing at his funeral.

That accident even made the news over here.

I think we all know I'll have One Tree Hill.

cinnaminson said:
I'm short sighted and have had glasses for driving for a few years. I've only needed them for day to day stuff in the last year or so. My Dad has beer bottle glasses and can't see to shave himself without specs so I'm guessing it's a genetic thing. :nerd:

my sister is a whitey ford tooo

Ahh, right. You've got a bit more colour than me anyway! :lol:

On a related note, here's a little fact I find interesting that you lot may not know: there is such a thing as ocular albinism, where someone has the vision impairment that defines albinism, but normal skin rather than the pale skin that usually comes as part of the albinism package. That just seems weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom