Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, in my continuation of being a Nana at the moment (and the fact I've been up since 4am!) I'm off to bed....Here's hoping I don't have nightmares of Dolly Parton and Freddie Mercury :yikes:

I love the names of some of New Zealand's more obscure groups. Able Tasmans, Wreck Small Speakers On Expensive Stereos, The Exploding Budgies, Goblin Mix, This Will Kill That, Bored Games, and my all-time favourite, Straitjacket Fits.

cinnaminson said:

you dirty boy :tsk:

Siemens.jpg

cinnaminson said:
:lol: :lol:

am slightly distracted by Hungry Jacks, although the mayonnaise isn't as appealing after that pic:ohmy:

:lol:

So I ruin Jen's dreams and your food?

By the way, cin, are you coming with Jen to U2 3D on Friday?

cinnaminson said:

probably to the 3oclock one, although I'm sure once I'm there I'll want to go again and again :yes:

Ah, cool, I'll probably do that one and we've talked about dinner afterwards. Ali, Melissa, and I are still trying to con Jen into coming to Porcupine Tree that evening. :laugh:

You should come too. :up:

Axver said:

Ah, cool, I'll probably do that one and we've talked about dinner afterwards. Ali, Melissa, and I are still trying to con Jen into coming to Porcupine Tree that evening. :laugh:

You should come too. :up:

oh after seeing Bono up close I'm sure I will :ohmy: :eyebrow: :wink: . . . . . . . . . . :lmao:

smut just can't be contained sometimes :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom