Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2008, 10:26 AM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
Lots of DVDs.

Like all of this: http://www.geocities.com/u2axver/vcdshows.html

*bookmarks*

What's the significance of the ones with links? I didn't actually click on any of them

Quote:

I know what floor! You've told me that before.

And you don't know which flat!
There are two sections to the floor, and you can't get in there without a security pass anyway

How many flats in that building? You told me yours doesn't get any direct sunlight, and there can't be that many to choose from...

Old 04-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Not that I ever want to do the rum part again.
Rum =

I felt obliagted to have a Mai Tai in Honolulu airport... I couldn't finish it, so mum had all of hers and most of mine... She was a wee bit on the plane to Big Island.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #18
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by Alisaura

*bookmarks*

What's the significance of the ones with links? I didn't actually click on any of them
The ones with links go to tracklists, ratings of picture quality, that sort of stuff.

Quote:
There are two sections to the floor, and you can't get in there without a security pass anyway

How many flats in that building? You told me yours doesn't get any direct sunlight, and there can't be that many to choose from...
I have my ways. I'll bribe security to let me in. Or bore someone to sleep with train talk and steal their pass.

And I said I don't get direct sunlight only in one room. So that doesn't really help you.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #19
Blue Crack Supplier

Old 04-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #20
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Rum =

I felt obliagted to have a Mai Tai in Honolulu airport... I couldn't finish it, so mum had all of hers and most of mine... She was a wee bit on the plane to Big Island.

When I visited Bundaberg in 2001, there wasn't much to do besides going to the Town of 1770 and visiting the Bundaberg Rum factory. Now, the rum factory had all kinds of cool cane train stuff to keep me interested, so it was good. At the end, Mum bought some rum and let me have a sip. I then had to buy two non-alcoholic drinks to try to wash away the awful taste and still didn't fully succeed.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #21
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I have my ways. I'll bribe security to let me in. Or bore someone to sleep with train talk and steal their pass.

And I said I don't get direct sunlight only in one room. So that doesn't really help you.
Or you could do what most people do when they forget their pass, and follow people in who don't care about the "DO NOT LET ANYONE IN IF THEY DON'T HAVE A PASS" rule...

Eh, I can just firebomb the whole building....

And I need to get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin.
*looks down*

Whoops, too late.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:35 AM   #22
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
When I visited Bundaberg in 2001, there wasn't much to do besides going to the Town of 1770 and visiting the Bundaberg Rum factory. Now, the rum factory had all kinds of cool cane train stuff to keep me interested, so it was good. At the end, Mum bought some rum and let me have a sip. I then had to buy two non-alcoholic drinks to try to wash away the awful taste and still didn't fully succeed.
It's pretty vile stuff.

Ooh, you just jogged a memory... my parents took me all over the place when I was too young to form coherent memories, but I remember we went on a cane train somewhere in Queensland...
or some touristy version thereof, at least.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #23
Blue Crack Supplier

Gecko!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #24
Vocal parasite

I remember that picture, Ali, from when it was all you could find uploaded in February!

You boozer, you.

Edit: And the gecko one's cool! I remember one place I lived in on the Gold Coast had a family of lizards of some description living under the lounge's sliding door. They were cool and killed plenty of bugs.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #25
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Or you could do what most people do when they forget their pass, and follow people in who don't care about the "DO NOT LET ANYONE IN IF THEY DON'T HAVE A PASS" rule...

Eh, I can just firebomb the whole building....

And I need to get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin.
*looks down*

Whoops, too late.

I'll find out where you live and steal your computer and bass. So there!

And I can't believe you're still up!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #26
Blue Crack Supplier

Lizards are awesome.

I've got another pic of me in an Outback Steakhouse (I souvenired the menu and a pile of coasters... the whole place cracked me up!) with a much nicer drink called a Lava Flow
Old 04-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #27
Blue Crack Supplier

And speaking of lava flows...

Old 04-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #28
Vocal parasite

Quote:

It's pretty vile stuff.

Ooh, you just jogged a memory... my parents took me all over the place when I was too young to form coherent memories, but I remember we went on a cane train somewhere in Queensland...
or some touristy version thereof, at least.
I don't recall there being a cane train carrying passengers being operational when I visited Bundaberg, unfortunately. Some freight running around but that was it. I know the train at the Big Pineapple is inspired by cane trains, though.

But the Big Pineapple sucks. It's wildly overpriced and all of my family found it a really dull place.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-21-2008, 10:44 AM   #29
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Lizards are awesome.

I've got another pic of me in an Outback Steakhouse (I souvenired the menu and a pile of coasters... the whole place cracked me up!) with a much nicer drink called a Lava Flow
I never got around to going to an Outback Steakhouse, but it sounds like it really brings the lulz. I hear they don't even actually offer anything involving kangaroo meat. Come ON.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-21-2008, 10:44 AM   #30
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'll find out where you live and steal your computer and bass. So there!

And I can't believe you're still up!
You might as well, I haven't touched the bass in about a month.

Not teh computorzz!!!one1!!

I'm going. Any minute now. I swear...

holiday picture spam

Tags
superthread