Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I have the 2003-2005 era home and away jerseys (x2 on the away, but one is covered with team signatures).

I also have the 2006-2008 era home and away jerseys.

Plus the 2005 replica of the 1995 home jersey they wore against the Broncos to celebrate 10 years (that was a great day, i've never in my life been more certain of a Warriors win). The 1977 Auckland replica jersey from last year worn against Manly and the 1999-2000 away jersey replica worn on Saturday.

Wow, that's a fair few. I wish I had more Hurricanes shirts as I rather like the yellow, but being stingy, I haven't gotten around to it.

And I should've said I actually have three Hurricanes shirts, but one's from 1997 and I don't exactly fit it any more.

People, when you've been drinking, started singing to the stereo, DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR ALSO DRUNK PARTNER/FRIENDS TELLING YOU THAT YOU LOOK AND SOUND LIKE THE REAL THING!!!!

:lmao: He just can't hold a note to save himself!! He'll need more than 'angels' to get him through this!!!

Axver said:

Wow, that's a fair few. I wish I had more Hurricanes shirts as I rather like the yellow, but being stingy, I haven't gotten around to it.

And I should've said I actually have three Hurricanes shirts, but one's from 1997 and I don't exactly fit it any more.

I'm a bit of a jersey nerd!

Truth be told, i really don't like any of the Super 14 jerseys, at least for the NZ teams because they're too damn generic.

OH MY GOD HE'S TRYING CROWD INTERACTION

gluey said:
People, when you've been drinking, started singing to the stereo, DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR ALSO DRUNK PARTNER/FRIENDS TELLING YOU THAT YOU LOOK AND SOUND LIKE THE REAL THING!!!!

But I can hold the rain note. Are you telling me I'm not Bono after all? :(:(

coolian2 said:

I'm a bit of a jersey nerd!

Truth be told, i really don't like any of the Super 14 jerseys, at least for the NZ teams because they're too damn generic.

I'm a sucker for anything yellow, so the Hurricanes one goes down very well with me.

I think my favourite uniform, though, was Thames Valley in the mid-1990s. It was this hugely simple yellow and orange jersey. But yellow and orange are my two favourite colours and it looked really good.

But I saw them playing a Ranfurly Shield game in July last year against North Harbour and their uniform was kinda crappy really.

coolian2 said:
Actually, i'd do anything that required holding a note.

That would be beyond funny.

You're doing Bad then!

Though it seems these people end up doing the most bland, generic hit, so you'd probably just have to do One.

Axver said:

I'm a sucker for anything yellow, so the Hurricanes one goes down very well with me.

I think my favourite uniform, though, was Thames Valley in the mid-1990s. It was this hugely simple yellow and orange jersey. But yellow and orange are my two favourite colours and it looked really good.

But I saw them playing a Ranfurly Shield game in July last year against North Harbour and their uniform was kinda crappy really.

One of my favourite jerseys of all time is the Parramatta Eels jersey from 2005 or so.

Yellow with barely visible gold shading. It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom