Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
I haven't packed yet and i'm leaving for the airport in about 12 hours. I still need to find the addresses of the places i'm staying at!

OOh you're off to Wellingtong aren't you! Wave to me on your way past :yes:

coolian2 said:
I haven't packed yet and i'm leaving for the airport in about 12 hours. I still need to find the addresses of the places i'm staying at!

:lol:

Nice forward planning there.

gluey said:

Oh, yes, very much so.....

It'll be a while before I can listen to Bohemian Rhapsody again with a straight face. I actually feel sorry for the guy. He was nothing like him in voice or looks.....

:lol: So, not only did this guy not look or sound like Freddie, but instead of attempting a possibly do-able Queen song, he just goes all the way and tries out Bohemian Rhapsody?

coolian2 said:
I just started packing and realised i could do this entire trip in Warriors jerseys

I can go just about a week in Kiwi sporting shirts. I have 3 All Blacks shirts, one Black Caps shirt, one Hurricanes shirt, and "I support two teams: the All Blacks and whoever's playing the Wallabies".

gluey said:
Oh God, Kiwi Shakira's up next.....brace yourselves

I sincerely hope a 300kg South Auckland Maori woman is attempting to do this.

coolian2 said:
She looks nothing like Shakira.

Don't tell Simon that :shh: He thinks she was great, just like Freddie :yes:

The only word of truth Simon has spoken is "unbelieveable"

:ohmy: This next dude is from where I grew up!! :rockon: Papakura!!

His name sounds familiar :scratch:

coolian2 said:

Put it this way: i'm also leaving Warriors shirts behind.

Somebody likes his Worriers.

My Black Caps shirt is my favourite one. It's from about 2000 when the silver fern was bigger than it is now. It looks fucking cool and it's bloody comfy.

Oh, and I forgot, I actually have 2 Hurricanes shirts.

coolian2 said:

No. But the NZ Shakira isn't exactly attractive.

Damn. I was hoping it was some Maori woman whose left buttcheek alone weighs more than Shakira.

Axver said:

Damn. I was hoping it was some Maori woman whose left buttcheek alone weighs more than Shakira.

Well I'd say that'd she'd be able to wiggle her hips more than the NZ Shakira :lol:

Axver said:

Somebody likes his Worriers.

My Black Caps shirt is my favourite one. It's from about 2000 when the silver fern was bigger than it is now. It looks fucking cool and it's bloody comfy.

Oh, and I forgot, I actually have 2 Hurricanes shirts.

I have the 2003-2005 era home and away jerseys (x2 on the away, but one is covered with team signatures).

I also have the 2006-2008 era home and away jerseys.

Plus the 2005 replica of the 1995 home jersey they wore against the Broncos to celebrate 10 years (that was a great day, i've never in my life been more certain of a Warriors win). The 1977 Auckland replica jersey from last year worn against Manly and the 1999-2000 away jersey replica worn on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom