Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. :wave:

Now my fushies have a nice clean tank and my hands stink of fush water.

Also, it seems I'm doing a good job of missing all the post milestones. A couple of days ago, I sailed past #44,000 without noticing, and last night I missed #44,444.

Axver said:
Also, it seems I'm doing a good job of missing all the post milestones. A couple of days ago, I sailed past #44,000 without noticing, and last night I missed #44,444.
part of me doesn't even care about post milestones anymore. i mean, this will be my 27700th post, but i wouldn't have noticed if i hadn't been paying attention.

Excuse me if I drop out off the page every now and again; I'm still online, but putting the finishing touches on the Fake DI paragraph. I'll have it done here in a few minutes. The amount of interference-related inside jokes is astonishing.

KhanadaRhodes said:

part of me doesn't even care about post milestones anymore. i mean, this will be my 27700th post, but i wouldn't have noticed if i hadn't been paying attention.

Yeah, I can't say I was too disappointed about missing #44,000. It's only a post count after all, big deal. But #44,444 is kind of neat.

And I guess I'll be expected to do something special for #50,000 when I reach it in, what, a fortnight or something. :crack:

LemonMelon said:
Excuse me if I drop out off the page every now and again; I'm still online, but putting the finishing touches on the Fake DI paragraph. I'll have it done here in a few minutes. The amount of interference-related inside jokes is astonishing.

This is going to be so awesome. I'm looking forward to this.

Also, the cover should be that very special photo of you.

Axver said:
Yeah, I can't say I was too disappointed about missing #44,000. It's only a post count after all, big deal. But #44,444 is kind of neat.

And I guess I'll be expected to do something special for #50,000 when I reach it in, what, a fortnight or something. :crack:
i know what you mean. i took screenshots for my 11111th and 22222nd posts :reject:

Axver said:

This is going to be so awesome. I'm looking forward to this.

Also, the cover should be that very special photo of you.

:mad:

You will get to see the whole story here in a minute.

But I'll just be annoyed when I'm pasting it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know what you mean. i took screenshots for my 11111th and 22222nd posts :reject:

:lol:

I made a special setlist post for #17,000. Since 17 is my favourite number and all. :nerd:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol:

i went back and looked at those screenshots, and post 22222 was for the setlist party we threw on your birthday :cute:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom