Heavy Metal God And Biggest Rock Star In The World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

METFIELD

The Fly
Bilokudasgitaromsvuda.jpg

00005.jpg

0056.jpg

6_00.jpg

Jaymz8.jpg

James rocks always has and always will. Oh yes, he still rocks! Some may not like their music now but he's still coming up with some kick ass riffs and awesome vocals! He has provided some of my favorite all time riffs. If you don’t like Metallica’s music now you don’t have to be a dumb fucking asshole and disrespect the man. A little more respect for someone who has worked his fucking ass of in the last 20 years would be much appreciated. :up:

Last edited:
Bunbury said:
Who's disrespecting James?

:eyebrow:

I said that more as a warning as some people seem to love to hate Metallica (and basically heavy metal in general) and in the way disrespect those who still love them. You for example is always bashing them, not just saying that you don't like the band but being rude. That's really fucking annoying. If you haven't disrespected him now you probably would do it if I hadn't said that. Just admit it.

Hmm, first of all I can say what I please until a mod tells me not too. As far as I now I can bash any band I want (except U2 :wink: )
Yea, I trash talk Metallica whenever the subject comes up, not like I'm creating threads about it! Why I trash talk them? Because they have made 2 shit albums and that whole Napster debacle was very disturbing for me, seeing one of my FAVORITE metal bands BITCHING that I been listening since I was 12, that just wasn't right.
Metallica had a good run now they blow :down: Say what you will boss, I don't care.

I remember when I stick up to you in another thread when someone bashed Ozzfest or something and you went all happy and shit and when I said that I try to respect all the bands that I don't like by simply not talking shit or judging them you said you did the same thing. Seems like you LIED. That's not your attitude at all. That kind of attitude you have is what gives metalheads a bad name by being too judgmental.

Why don't you talk about the Metallica albums that you do like instead of forever trash them because of 2 that you don't? Yes you can talk about anything that you want and trash them as much as you want but do you think everybody else in the world stopped liking them when you did too? No, man.

ok, my favorite Metallica albums are Master of Puppets, Justice for All, hell I even like Load.
I think there's a difference when critizing one BAND and critizing a whole GENRE, that's concerning some Ozzfest thread awhile ago. I'm a liar? If that's what you think that's find with me, boss. And I could care less who likes them its just funny hearing this dribble about how awesome a band they still are.
I'm critical of plenty of bands not just in the metal genre, most bands I dislike aren't even metal! :wink:

Bunbury said:
Because they have made 2 shit albums

...just interested to know Bunbury, Apart from St. Anger, what other album of theirs you think is shit? Load is fantastic...Re-Load isnt quite as good, cos' the 2nd half of it is pretty poor, apart from Fixxxer, but I couldnt agree that it's shit.
You cant be an S&M hater surely? Nor Garage Inc?:eyebrow:

:wink:

I like Load and St. Anger, not particularly fond of ReLoad, though the singles weren't too bad. I just saw the 90s as Metallica looking at the roots of metal. Lots of heavy blues stomp, sort of like early Sabbath. But that's just my opinion. Not to mention James' voice has improved sooooo much over the years.

Know what you mean Lemon. I love the different style they took on Load, the only below-par track imo would be Ronnie. Mama Said is just sheer class, while Aint My Bitch/2 x 4/King Nothing are the heavy mofo's - with Until It Sleeps and Outlaw Torn the 2 ballad-come-rockers, that really hit home on S&M.

There have GOT to be Metallica forums out there.. seriously.
I dont get the fascination with flooding U2 forums with Metallica..

I tried to tell myself I liked St. Anger for the longest time, but alas, I dont. It's one of those albums I wish I never bought.

Last edited:
Aardvark747 said:

...just interested to know Bunbury, Apart from St. Anger, what other album of theirs you think is shit? Load is fantastic...Re-Load isnt quite as good, cos' the 2nd half of it is pretty poor, apart from Fixxxer, but I couldnt agree that it's shit.
You cant be an S&M hater surely? Nor Garage Inc?:eyebrow:

:wink:

Yo got it bro, Reload and St. Anger is their downfall IMO, I like Load its very good. But yea those two albums are crap :|
S&M is ok some songs just didn't work with the symphonic sound, but other songs are enjoyable to hear with symphony. Garage Inc kicks ass! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom