Heads up and fair warning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Yesterday I brought three or four boxes of crap over from my mom's house. These boxes are full of music magazines ranging from Rolling Stone in 1975 to 80s vintage rock mags. Other old weird shit is in them too, but what you want to watch for are the posts getting rid of the magazines and other crap.

So watch out. Some weird stuff may arrive in your mailbox soon. (I had eclectic tastes, all good.)

I'm sure you'll be keeping the Clash stuff too, right? But if not............:sexywink:

Yay, I love old daggy 80s music mags. I so wish I had the ones that I got in the 80s or even my early 90s ones, but sadly if I had a dollar for the amount of times I have moved since I was 18, well I would be very rich and over the years you just get rid of stuff that you never use and both of my parents already have to way much of my childhood junk filling up the little amount of space that they both have in their homes..............

but still, what a great trip down memory lane, and funny too- big hair, spandex, pastels, shoulder pads and skinny ties:wink:

If you have any articles in those magazines on the Australian band The Church (from 1980 on), I am very interested.

Back
Top Bottom