Headache Watches The NBA All Star Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it was fun, but it's not as amazing as it's made out to be.

I'm glad I got to go to one, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go to another.

that was terrible.

ben wallace is the worst all star ever.

all you need to know about the all star game is this... when tracy mcgrady, of the home town houston rockets, was scoring all of his points, he was being guarded by his fucking cousin, vince carter.

when the game was on the line and "t-mac" shot an air-ball, he was being guarded by lebron james... with vince carter on the court.

this game is so rigged it's rediculous.

the two best players on the court were lebron james and steve nash.

Re: Re: Headache Watches The NBA All Star Game

MrBrau1 said:

The alternative (and better) way to spend your Sunday nite:

rub one out. Then go to sleep.

that's my Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night ritual.

saturday, I try to find some else to do it for me

headache, you should have been posting about all of the young hot female teachers who were at the bar last night because they all had off tomorrow....(today)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
that was terrible.

ben wallace is the worst all star ever.

all you need to know about the all star game is this... when tracy mcgrady, of the home town houston rockets, was scoring all of his points, he was being guarded by his fucking cousin, vince carter.

when the game was on the line and "t-mac" shot an air-ball, he was being guarded by lebron james... with vince carter on the court.

this game is so rigged it's rediculous.

the two best players on the court were lebron james and steve nash.

Ben Wallace is awesome. He blocked the shit out of Gasol who is the worst all star.

thetitans2k said:

Ben Wallace is awesome. He blocked the shit out of Gasol who is the worst all star.

ben wallace is that guy who always plays in pickup games who really has no skill but is able to play with the better players because he is in great shape and runs around like a lunatic and just annoys people.

the man is the worst offensive player in the nba. he's terrible.

dennis rodman was twice the player ben wallace is.

he did average 11.3 points per game off the bench his second year in detroit, and was always an excellent passer with good court sense.

ben wallace can rebound and block shots... that's it. his offensive skills are truely offensive.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
dennis rodman was twice the player ben wallace is.

he did average 11.3 points per game off the bench his second year in detroit, and was always an excellent passer with good court sense.

ben wallace can rebound and block shots... that's it. his offensive skills are truely offensive.

Werent you complaining about the lack of defense in the NBA. Not every one can be so talented on both ends of the floor. I love watching big ben and the pistons play lock down defense. And on offense if you get him the ball open he can slam it. Give the guy a break, hes' one of the hardest working guys out there.

I'm going to argue for my Big Ben. I don't care if his main things are rebounding and defense. Personally, I'd rather have that than just a scoring big man (Eddy Curry and his 4-6 rebounds per game is offensive to me...).

Plus, Ben had decend numbers on offense last year, he's just not as big a part this year. He's complained about this a little too. Last year's stats, 9.7 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 2.4 blocks. Similar the year before that. 10 pts 12 boards is decent in my book.

this is my favorite thread ever.
seriously, i've been laughing my ass off!
pro hoops sucks. i'd rather watch fishing.
seriously, i'd rather watch fishing.:wink:

thetitans2k said:

Werent you complaining about the lack of defense in the NBA. Not every one can be so talented on both ends of the floor. I love watching big ben and the pistons play lock down defense. And on offense if you get him the ball open he can slam it. Give the guy a break, hes' one of the hardest working guys out there.

uhhh no. you won't find me complaining about a lack of defense in the nba. i complain about the lack of offense.

i don't give people "a break" for working hard. you're supposed to work hard. the man is a horrific offensive player.

if given the option between pouring peroxide into my eye balls or watching ben wallace play offense... i'd have to seriously think about which option i'd rather take.

Back
Top Bottom