HEADACHE IN A SUITCASE, we have to talk. Thank you Dear.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is the longest god damn fight in the entire world...and nothing has even happened yet....*yawn* I have been waiting for a week now:madspit:

*edited becasue I am so mad I cannot type straight......

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

dear northeast -

Please let this thread die its righteous death. If you are bored, I would like to suggest posting in the the Randomonium thread here in Lemonade Stand. It is Interference's PLACE FOR BOREDOM and rantings that everyone posts, but very few read. You can even post to yourself in their. Other people who are bored enjoy it in there. Try it, you will like it! We will like it.

signed,

:up:

P.S. - Happy Holiday

Re: VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

zoney! said:
dear northeast -

Please let this thread die its righteous death. If you are bored, I would like to suggest posting in the the Randomonium thread here in Lemonade Stand. It is Interference's PLACE FOR BOREDOM and rantings that everyone posts, but very few read. You can even post to yourself in their. Other people who are bored enjoy it in there. Try it, you will like it! We will like it.

signed,

:up:

P.S. - Happy Holiday

If you dont' like it don't look baby!! I'm with Boomcha, it will never die!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah merry christmas too.....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom