Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~gives Doozer a fan and a ice pack~

I am surrendering to the closet for the night.........I have tomorrow and Sunday to work on this nightmare, I mean project........I have a lot of junk :reject:

:wave:

:coocoo: because I'm insane....

Tomorrow morning I have a long overdue appointment at 11:00 at a cooking school. Then I'm going to say "hi" to my sister. She's currently in the air right now to come home to officially pack up and move to AZ. Also for her birthday. She'll be here until the 6th. After I stop by to see her, I'm going to come home to change and go to work. After work, out with my sis and her buddies for drinks. So the only time I have in my day to walk around the lake tomorrow in the 100 degree heat will be at 7:30 AM. It will give me enough time to stop at Caribou and get a carmel cooler :love:, come home and shower, change, and drive all the way to the end of St Paul to a place that I have no idea how to get to.

This is the crazy part: My mom is calling me at 6:30 AM to wake me up to meet her. I cut my night short at the Liffey to make sure I could sleep tonight so I can get up to walk around the lake in the 100 degree heat. :crack: /ARW's Saturday Plans.....

I'm excited to see my sister! :hug: I miss her :sad: I'm also very nervous and excited all at once about the cooking school. It could lead into a huge career move if I do this. I'll be giving up a good paying job with too much stress to do something that I've always wanted to do. :eek:

It's almost better this way......she would DIE at the Irish Fair. I could stay there from open to close every single day of the weekend. She would want to leave before we even got there :| :(

It's horribly humid and hot out today. I hope it gets a bit better this evening since I'm going to CF's to go to the Lancaster Festival with her and J. We've planned on sitting back under the stars with a bottle of wine and snacks and enjoy the music so I hope it gets better this evening.

kellyahern said:
I took my car into the dealership for various problems, so I'm stuck for most of the weekend :grumpy:.

:down: Car problems stink.

Next spring I'm getting rid of my car problem and getting a new one! :laugh:

:faint: I enrolled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I start on January 8, 2007! :eek:

:help: I need to move to St Paul and find a different job in the next 5 months.

I can't wait! I have to do an internship and they strongly suggest doing an international one. They will place me in any location on the list. There's a location in Dublin, Ireland. :faint:

arw9797 said:

I can't wait! I have to do an internship and they strongly suggest doing an international one. They will place me in any location on the list. There's a location in Dublin, Ireland. :faint:

:hyper: for you!

You do realize that once you start learning stuff that whenever I come to visit you will need to show off what you've learned. :wink:

arw9797 said:

This is soooo exciting!!!!!!:hyper:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: AWESOME!!! Good for you!!

I will also be more than happy to taste anything you might create! :D

:spoiledonlychildalert:
Mom bought me a new all in one printer today..............Hopefully I won't have to act out any scenes from Office Space........
:heart: mom :love:

fah said:
Two more days of work and then holidays :dance:

We leave for California on Wednesday :hyper:
say hi :wave: to Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Cinderella, Snow White, Tinker Bell .................:wave:

arw9797 said:

Congrats :up:

^ I hear Doozer does a pretty good iimpression of a meerkat :D

I would like to thank Mother Nature for the storms that rolled through here this am........they took the temperature down for awhile. Tomorrow sounds like a :happy: lovely :happy: day around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom