Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm listening to something new on Iron Maiden's website. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :love: :heart: I hope the whole album sounds this good. I wanted to cry after listening to their last album. :mad: It was awful :(

:shifty: I put the brownies back in the oven because all I want to do is get them out of the damn pan.

Next crisis: Getting the cake and the powdered sugar to the party separately without leaving a trail of sugar from my kitchen to the other side of Indy.

~*~because everyone cares~*~

More than half the brownies survived the pan extraction. I resorted to flipping the pan upside-down over a plate and separating them that way.

This ends today's broadcast of Baking with Schmeg.

I am wearing a Mike Holmgren name sticker right now.

There is a Ray Rhodes sticker on someone's folder right now.

(Someone told me to post this. :D )

Schmeg said:
I am wearing a Mike Holmgren name sticker right now.

There is a Ray Rhodes sticker on someone's folder right now.

(Someone told me to post this. :D )
A blast to a Green Bay past

~starts humming memories~

kellyahern said:
Some mean guy yelled at us to be quiet during "Snakes on a Plane" today :(. I wrote about my traumatic experience in Zoostation.
:rolleyes: What a loser. If there weren't many people in the theatre, he could have moved.

I just read the last page of that thread and I want to go in and post the differences between there, their, and they're...I think three different people used the wrong one multiple times. :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

:rolleyes: What a loser. If there weren't many people in the theatre, he could have moved.

I just read the last page of that thread and I want to go in and post the differences between there, their, and they're...I think three different people used the wrong one multiple times. :uhoh:
They're, They're, now Schmeg..........

There just prolly excited about posting their.

:mac:

Kariann said:

I could use a gorgeous lake to walk around right now. Walking around it last week was so calming and relaxing.

:(

It's my safe place. I went again tonight. I have to work tomorrow night.....then I'm back to it on Wednesday. :love:

I have had a very productive day!

*Went to work for an hour and a half to have it determined that I was working Saturday and needed to take the day off (after I got a really good review, and more or less volunteered to take over the schedule from my time-management-allergic supervisor)
*Talked to the FSA at the bank about rolling over my 401K
*Cleaned my side of the closet (which had taken over most of roomie's side)
*Laundry
*Unpacked the boxes of stuff my mom has been sending me
and now I will do the ironing I've had waiting since before Lake Placid!

There's a job I want to apply to right now. :love: :drool: It pays way more than what I make now...and oh it just happens to be at a competitor who needs someone to do EXACTLY what I do now.

:hmm: Anyone know where the disc is with my resume? I think I've moved twice since the last resume I sent out. :mad:

Disc with resume found! :D I have to work tonight. My brother looks for jobs and applies for them as a hobby. I'm not kidding :| So since I have to work I gave him a task tonight of updating my resume a bit and also doing a cover letter that fits this job. I emailed him my outdated resume and a copy of the job. I'm sure by the time I get back from work he'll have it all in order and also will have found a few other jobs for me to send my resume out to just for fun. :coocoo:

Milwaukee was #1..........
Coming in second on our list is another chilly metro: Minneapolis-St. Paul. The twin cities ranked No. 2 for adults who reported having had a drink in the last month, No. 3 for binge drinkers and No. 12 for heavy drinkers.

Rounding out the top five drunkest cities are Columbus, Ohio; Boston; and Austin, Texas.

This week we've had vendors in town for a seminar type thing going on for the new brand so we've had them coming through on tours of the building. Today I had just finished shooting and the vendor that came in was the vendor of the brand I just shot. That was a little weird.

This is the last week that Mike Gousha (BEST local reporter) is on....Watching a special on him.
His first guest was Jerry Harrison from the Talking Heads......they both looked soooo young. :cute:

Kariann said:
This week we've had vendors in town for a seminar type thing going on for the new brand so we've had them coming through on tours of the building. Today I had just finished shooting and the vendor that came in was the vendor of the brand I just shot. That was a little weird.
Did the vendor know that you just shot his/her brand?

shoutout to beantown

shari schultz said:
Milwaukee was #1..........
Not surprised to see Boston in there (especially with the way the Red Sox have been playing lately- I see a city drowning its sorrows)! :lol: We were all meant to find each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom