Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
Here we go again with the whole do I need the actual CD or should I just buy it online?

The new Gaelic Storm CD is $9.99 on iTunes, $13.99 on Amazon.com, and $18.00 at all of the Irish stores in town. If I buy it on Amazon then I have to buy something else so I don't have to pay for shipping. If I buy it on iTunes it's all I have to buy and it's cheaper than any other place but I don't have the CD or the insert. :hmm:
Go for the whole CD and something else. :drool: I'm sure there's a book or another CD or something you could find to get the free shipping, and then you'll have an actual CD and an insert.

I'm so 20th century when it comes to music. :D

Schmeg said:

Go for the whole CD and something else. :drool: I'm sure there's a book or another CD or something you could find to get the free shipping, and then you'll have an actual CD and an insert.

I'm so 20th century when it comes to music. :D

I think you're right. There's PLENTY on Amazon that I could order. There's 2 other Gaelic Storm CD's that I don't have plus a few videos I want. Now I just need to figure out what to order with the CD I know I want for sure.

arw9797 said:

I think you're right. There's PLENTY on Amazon that I could order. There's 2 other Gaelic Storm CD's that I don't have plus a few videos I want. Now I just need to figure out what to order with the CD I know I want for sure.

I say go ahead and get the CD on Amazon and something else that to get the shipping. That's what I'm going to do since there is a book I've been thinking about getting.

fah said:
I just bought tickets to see the Rolling Stones :)

I wasn't going to go but then I found out that Van Morrison is opening for them :hyper:

You will enjoy the Stones anyway. They are dinosaurs but they still put on a good show.

Blue Room said:
So arw and Kariann, where are the Irish Festival pictures??? :eyebrow: :wink:

I'm NOT posting any pictures of me :tsk: There may be a journal entry in the near future. Most of the pictures are of Gaelic Storm and most of those pictures are of the lead singer, Patrick :drool: :love: :combust:, who I wanted to steal and take home with me. :drool:

:shifty:

arw9797 said:

I'm NOT posting any pictures of me :tsk: There may be a journal entry in the near future. Most of the pictures are of Gaelic Storm and most of those pictures are of the lead singer, Patrick :drool: :love: :combust:, who I wanted to steal and take home with me. :drool:

:shifty:

:yikes: I could probably do without the lead singer photos! :laugh:

Just for you Mike, here's a few for now.......

Saturday night:

We had front row. That made up for the drunk family that was surrounding us on both sides and behind us :| The mother was the worst. I wanted to smack her!

:heart: Patrick
3478%3B92%3A8%7Ffp357%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A7578883%3Cnu0mrj

Sunday afternoon:

Their new album is called Bring Yer Wellies. It was raining earlier in the day so a few of them had their wellies on :cute:
3478%3B92%3A8%7Ffp358%3Enu%3D3233%3E98%3A%3E56%3B%3E232498%3A65%3C342ot1lsi

3478%3B9338%7Ffp356%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A75788857nu0mrj

Good morning randooooom!
Getting ready to go to work~this will be my first Saturday since April........Saturday shoppers :yikes:

:crazy: I severly undercooked the brownies I intended to bring to the bank party tonight. But is that really a bad thing? I like my brownies mooshy.

:shifty: Or is it okay to throw the pan back in for like 3 minutes after the cake I'm making is done?

:crack: Oh my god.....there's actually a company in Dublin that really does build and ship Irish pubs all over the world! They'll even help you name it! I always thought the pubs made that up when they said "authentically built in Ireland" on their menu's. :der:

^ :ohmy: Really?? I thought that was just a gimmick of Irish pubs in the States!
arw9797 said:
Today's episode on Food Network of "The Secret Life Of...." is Irish Pubs :drool: :drool: :drool:
I saw that but I opted for The Cutting Edge 2 on ABCFamily. It's really lame. :D

Edit: OMG this is so bad...they're at Nationals now and you know because under the judges' box is a banner with an American flag background that says "Nationals."

Last edited:
:sigh: Barnes and Noble has all 3 Gaelic Storm CD's I don't have, including their new one, for $16.99 each. :scream: Best Buy doesn't have it. :sad: I really didn't want to spend a lot right now. All I want is that one CD and I refuse to pay $6.00 for shipping on Amazon. I might as well pay full price at the store.

However....Iron Maiden has a new CD out and it's supposed to be their best in years. Their last few really sucked :madwife: It's tempting. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom