Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

I'm trying to get my strength back to write a journal entry

~needs Wheaties~

It would be hard for me to pick one highlight but some of the best things included:

- going on all the rides with the mini fahs :scream:
- meeting various Interferencers and Disney characters :hug:
- the California Scream :cool:
- San Diego Zoo :up:
Sounds like fun!!!

So much for a drama free birthday...I spent it in the ER with my mom who is still there. Let alone the fact that my luggage decided to stay a bit longer in Chicago than I did last night.

On an up note...I did not get the standard birthday bouquet from my sister in law this year! I did get a second copy of U2 Show but honestly it brought tears to my eyes when I opened it last night because it is the first gift that they gave me that really showed that they paid attention to and remembered something about me that had meaning.

hope everything will be ok with your mom.....:hug:

delayed luggage ~ hopefully it will find its way home soon

Happy birthday!

feeling like quite the partay animal these days........
my bed is calling me........night randoomers

Will say a prayer and have a good thought for your mom, kariann

Kariann said:
So much for a drama free birthday...I spent it in the ER with my mom who is still there. Let alone the fact that my luggage decided to stay a bit longer in Chicago than I did last night.

On an up note...I did not get the standard birthday bouquet from my sister in law this year! I did get a second copy of U2 Show but honestly it brought tears to my eyes when I opened it last night because it is the first gift that they gave me that really showed that they paid attention to and remembered something about me that had meaning.
I hope your mom is feeling better. :hug: Tell her I said Hi! I'm sure that will help. ;)

That's very cool about the book. It will last longer than flowers, too.

My head is pounding, my back is killing me and I think I am going to continue to live out of my suitcase for at least another day since I do not have the drive to unpack anything other than my toiletries.

I also discovered that my bag was searched by TSA...which is the 3rd time in the past year and a half! My name tag was also busted...which is the second one in a year.

Kariann said:

:hug:

thinking of you and your Mom

Kariann said:
I am off to the hospital again....just found out that my mom is going to have to have more stents put in and it's being done today. :sigh:
:( Hoping everything is okay. :hug:

Back to work! The system upgrade is going smoothly so far...a few glitches with debit cards but nothing terrible. Today my brain doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday! :love: It's FUN to learn one system, finally find your groove in it, and then within two months learn a whole new system!

When they went in with the cath they found out that there were no blockages and the stents put in in Dec looked good so basically the heart is ok and that is not the cause of the pains. She is still there tonight...the cardiologist said she could go home today but her primary doctor is the one that will release her so we are looking possibly tomorrow for her to come home.

I'm completely wiped out again and I still have to make the update calls to my aunt and brother.

Thanks for the update ~ good news that the heart looked good :up:
Crossing my fingers for hospital release tomorrow. :hugs:

Kariann said:
When they went in with the cath they found out that there were no blockages and the stents put in in Dec looked good so basically the heart is ok and that is not the cause of the pains. She is still there tonight...the cardiologist said she could go home today but her primary doctor is the one that will release her so we are looking possibly tomorrow for her to come home.

I'm completely wiped out again and I still have to make the update calls to my aunt and brother.

:hug: :up:

fah said:
I just bought tickets to see the Rolling Stones :)

I wasn't going to go but then I found out that Van Morrison is opening for them :hyper:
Van Morrison :drool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:| I am not in a social mood in anyway at all....that's probably why I haven't been around here all week. All I wanted to do tonight was go to the Liffey for a quiet dinner and a few drinks. Amy is trying to get me to go out with some of her work friends that I don't know. She wants to go to some bar far, far away from the Liffey and then go to the Liffey. :sad: I just want to go to the Liffey. I do not want to be with strangers at a bar. :sad: :sad: :sad: She better make up her mind soon or the iTunes store and I are going to become close friends tonight.....

Here we go again with the whole do I need the actual CD or should I just buy it online?

The new Gaelic Storm CD is $9.99 on iTunes, $13.99 on Amazon.com, and $18.00 at all of the Irish stores in town. If I buy it on Amazon then I have to buy something else so I don't have to pay for shipping. If I buy it on iTunes it's all I have to buy and it's cheaper than any other place but I don't have the CD or the insert. :hmm:

Kariann said:
This week feels like a long week that went fast...if that makes sense at all.

I suppose I really should go unpack finally....the only thing that has left my suitcase from the weekend in MN was my toiletries.
I completely understand what you mean. :crack:

It took me five whole days to unpack from my vacation last week. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom