Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I'm so glad I have a mental picture of Sven now :cute:.

Sven did a commercial at one of the lakes talking about someone that asked him if he liked to forecast the weather. He ends it with the "ya sure you betcha" line that NO ONE here says EVER :)shifty: ). It's funny coming from a guy named Sven since half on MN is Norwegian. :cute:

:scary: Just as I started to type this the commercial was on.

kellyahern said:

Cool :up:.

Um, who is Casey? :reject:

Schmeg's favorite missing cell phone buddy (especially at 2 and 3 in the morning :shifty: )
It was me being just being :evil: evil in a text message I sent her..........

Target :heart: :drool: I just got back a little bit ago and spent way too much money.

Next up for the day is the Irish Festival w/CF in a little bit. She pushed it back since it was too hot to wander around that long. :rolleyes: So now I am going to pass the time waiting by putting some things away and watching part of the Gilmore Girls marathon.

My Sunday has been yard work I have been putting off since friday. Exciting stuff, pulling weeds is one of the worst things there is to do, I hate it! :|

Kariann said:
Ok....Amanda and I are for sure going to have to kidnap Patrick next weekend! He was way too adorable this evening. :cute:

:hyper: :applaud: I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

:shame: you are turning into a Gaelic Storm groupie! :laugh: Three weekends in a row! I'm jealous that they've been in your area 2 times in 2 weeks. I wish they would play around here more than just once a year.

:crack: I just had to do an online entrance counseling session for financial aid. It was a complete waste of time because:

1. I have already paid in full one loan from community college.

2. I currently am paying off one loan from the university I graduated from.

3. I work in the leasing world and deal with Master Prom Notes all damn day long! :scream: Need to lease some equipment? Same concept. :crazy:

I had to answer all of the questions correctly or the system would not let me move on. There were 6 pages of questions with 2-3 questions on each page :crack:

arw9797 said:

:hyper: :applaud: I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

:shame: you are turning into a Gaelic Storm groupie! :laugh: Three weekends in a row! I'm jealous that they've been in your area 2 times in 2 weeks. I wish they would play around here more than just once a year.

:shifty: I didnt go see them in Cleveland. From what someone said alot of bands really want to play the Dublin festival here.

After next week they will surpass KOL for my second most seen band...thank god.

Kariann said:

Need to get something to drink and snack on some of my left over kettle corn I brought home.

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

:macdevil: :wink:

Hey Milton,
pass the kettle corn

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH (loud eating in stereo) :macdevil::wink:

Kariann said:

:shifty: I didnt go see them in Cleveland. From what someone said alot of bands really want to play the Dublin festival here.

After next week they will surpass KOL for my second most seen band...thank god.
I second that thank God...I think DMB might be my second most seen band...MAYBE.

Kariann said:
We didnt have much to shoot today so we helped with QA and I am sooooo tired. Every box of shoes has to be checked.

But no STG! :) :wink:

I'm getting on this take time off kick. I took tomorrow off on the spur of the moment. :dance:

Actually I'm stuck for the next week starting thursday in meetings every single day. So I figured I better take a day while I can, a LONG week ahead. :|

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
I have 3 meetings and a dentist appointment today :hyper: :|

:yikes: that doesnt sound like a fun day.

I slept until 11am :shifty: , watched a movie, went to the store and now I'm surfing the net. ROUGH day. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom