Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave.... - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-08-2006, 09:49 PM   #436
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:37 AM
I've been home for about 5 minutes this whole week. I'm sooooooo tired. I'm not ignoring any emails; I just haven't had time to read them . I'll get to them tomorrow.

Old 09-08-2006, 10:15 PM   #437
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
My new Friday thing to get me through the long day is "afternoon snack coffee." I am treating myself to some Chocolate Marshmallow right now that a very nice fellow Randoomer gave me and it is DELICIOUS.
I'll have to see if they have anything other than the little pouches. I think I may be investing in your coffee maker sometime soon.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:40 PM   #438
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Is it ketchup or catsup?? Discuss.
Ketchup.

End of discussion.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:41 PM   #439
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I'll have to see if they have anything other than the little pouches. I think I may be investing in your coffee maker sometime soon.
My coffee maker rules and they still have it at various Targets in the area.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:12 AM   #440
arw
Blue Crack Addict

randooooooom brain! I've been on a coffee kick lately. I just thought about my morning tomorrow. Walk in the freeeeezing cold around the lake, then stop at Caribou

I've never had a coffee maker. I wonder if I would actually use it if I had one.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:20 AM   #441
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Note to all of my fellow randoooom Pumpkin lovers: It's officially Fall at Bath and Body Works!!!!!!!!!! PUMPKIN everything is now out! I bought Pumpkin shower gel tonight.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:27 AM   #442
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Why do people say "I seen...." instead of "I saw...." I have a coworker that always says that. Last night we had a picnic for work. I sat next to her at dinner and she told a story about her son's first day of school. She was worried he would take the wrong bus home. Quote "I was so relieved after I seen him get off the bus." Then she continued on about how sad he was in the morning to go to school and then she seen a huge smile on his face after he got home. She also talked about her daughter, her dogs, her husband, and the remodel on her house. Let me just say it was a long night and she seen a lot of things go on with her family this week. I got to hear all about them. At one point I almost stopped her to ask her to just say she saw them, not seen them. Instead, I just got up for another beer. I'm not saying I have perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc but I can guarantee you that I've never used the "I seen" ever in my life.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:06 AM   #443
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Mustard

Mayo
I love mayo and miracle whip

They are two very different condiments
Old 09-09-2006, 01:08 AM   #444
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:37 PM
I never say 'I seen' and yesterday I unwrapped my pumpkin candle that I bought at Pier 1

Pumpkin
Old 09-09-2006, 02:22 AM   #445
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I can't wait until Sunday to watch football Packers vs Bears then on Monday Night Football it's the Vikings at Washington. I never was able to catch a preseason game with them in their new away uniforms and their purple pants I can't wait until Monday!

The Vikings and Packers don't even meet up until November. I swear it gets later and later in the season each year.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:34 AM   #446
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I can't wait until Sunday to watch football Packers vs Bears then on Monday Night Football it's the Vikings at Washington. I never was able to catch a preseason game with them in their new away uniforms and their purple pants I can't wait until Monday!

The Vikings and Packers don't even meet up until November. I swear it gets later and later in the season each year.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #447
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Ketchup.

End of discussion.

.!
Old 09-09-2006, 01:24 PM   #448
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Why do people say "I seen...." instead of "I saw...." I have a coworker that always says that. Last night we had a picnic for work. I sat next to her at dinner and she told a story about her son's first day of school. She was worried he would take the wrong bus home. Quote "I was so relieved after I seen him get off the bus." Then she continued on about how sad he was in the morning to go to school and then she seen a huge smile on his face after he got home. She also talked about her daughter, her dogs, her husband, and the remodel on her house. Let me just say it was a long night and she seen a lot of things go on with her family this week. I got to hear all about them. At one point I almost stopped her to ask her to just say she saw them, not seen them. Instead, I just got up for another beer. I'm not saying I have perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc but I can guarantee you that I've never used the "I seen" ever in my life.
That drives me crazy, too!! That and every single day of my life, when I ask bank customers how they would like their cash back, the majority tell me...

"Twenties is fine."

Someday I'm going to crack and say, "NO, twenties is NOT fine, twenties ARE fine! A twenty is fine, SEVERAL twenties ARE fine. BASIC SECOND GRADE GRAMMAR, PEOPLE!"

/rant
Old 09-09-2006, 06:27 PM   #449
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Note to all of my fellow randoooom Pumpkin lovers: It's officially Fall at Bath and Body Works!!!!!!!!!! PUMPKIN everything is now out! I bought Pumpkin shower gel tonight.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:41 PM   #450
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I was going to go check that out today ~ I ended up being too tired Some time next week I will suck it up and go over to Bath and Body Works